Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Create Server Help!!!

Discussion on 4Story Create Server Help!!! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4Story Create Server Help!!!

Hi guys i wanna create a new 4story private server for me and my class but i cannot create it can some 1 help me? pls add me on skype: or send me a message :| i'm so angry bcz i try to do it a lot of hours and i fail always :c

Tags
4story

Similar Threads Similar Threads
English Tutorial: How to create a private LAN 4Story server.
07/16/2017 - 4Story - 3 Replies
I found only one helpful tutorial on how to create a private 4story server, lan based I think, but it is in german, I was able to watch video and learn how that way but by the time I got to part two he started to not show exactly how to do it and mostly gave voice directions so I hit a roadblock, because of language barrier. I was able to get NaviCat set up and also the SQL Server 2008 R2 set up correctly. But was unable to add the TGLOBAL and TMAP , etc. services to my windows service so that...
How to Create a 4Story Private Server
10/06/2012 - 4Story - 4 Replies
Please Create a tutorial for How to create a 4story private server in video please ^^ :)