Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story Bot! 4Story_us , 4Story_de , 4Story_fr

Discussion on 4Story Bot! 4Story_us , 4Story_de , 4Story_fr within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post 4Story Bot! 4Story_us , 4Story_de , 4Story_fr

Hello everyone,
just wanted to post here and let you all know that GoA Bot 3.2 is now out and the bot works for 4Story_us, 4Story_fr, 4Story_de, GatesofAndaron now!

for more info you can visit

the bot is vip but its is only 10$ usd and that is a 1 time fee. no monthly fee.
if you have any questions just ask on the forums!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2010, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,421
Die meisten sind hier um kostenlose Hacks zu ergreifen , das heißt sie wollen nicht bezahlen. Mach das teuflische Programm kostenlos! xD =)
Old 01/02/2010, 20:56   #3

Genau !^^
Old 01/02/2010, 21:19   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckz View Post
Die meisten sind hier um kostenlose Hacks zu ergreifen , das heißt sie wollen nicht bezahlen. Mach das teuflische Programm kostenlos! xD =)
;;;=)("KRRR"I))DHH//&§°°°*''*'''KRR""
Ich schließe mich an =D
Old 01/02/2010, 23:36   #5

its only 10 $ ////// dont be cheap
Old 01/02/2010, 23:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillynuts View Post
Ok mein Ausländerdeutsch geht noch aber ich bin ür mwein Englisch net verantwotrtlich:

Hallo, i have no money weissu? Du mich tun verstehen? Nix Geld du machen nix Geld? Also du machen kostenlos? Wen du machen kostenlos dann very fine ok?

xD natürlich nicht mein echtes English aber Spaß kann ja niemandem schaden.
Old 01/02/2010, 23:47   #7

elite*gold: 263
Received Thanks: 16,403
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillynuts View Post
The price is ok, and your work is great, but could you do a better guide?

And 1 question, can I pay with paysafecard ?

At it looks as if it were free. But it isnt free.

Sorry, my english is bad.^^
Old 01/03/2010, 01:48   #8

it says if you go to download or the forums that it is 10$ and gives you the link to the order form.
Old 01/04/2010, 16:55   #9

josh one queston: which kinds of payment do you accept? i can't pay with money from a bank which gives it your bank (sry i don't know the word) no paypal, only oaysafe card. sry for this, but i want to get it.

to te bot: I was a beta tester, and it works fine, you can say him: kill these monsters, oot them and goto this place an killl monsters.

invisible, teleport and damage are very beautiful to farm and to level up

sry for my english (grade 8 :P)
Old 01/05/2010, 02:07   #10

drum kid you can pay using paypal even if you do not have a paypal account when you go to the order form and it brings you to the paypal page over on the left beside the login you will see where it says dont have paypal ? pay with credit card
Old 01/05/2010, 02:37   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by drumkid View Post
invisible, teleport and damage are very beautiful to farm and to level up
nabend, was heißt denn damage, erhöht der auch den angriff?...kannst du vll sagen was da alles mit bei ist und wie der genau funzt? danke!

mfg
Old 01/05/2010, 03:38   #12

toprunjan you are stupid you do realize this is a cheating community ?
Old 01/05/2010, 18:04   #13

sillynuts I think you did a nice work, but when you make it free then you are a hero on elitepvpers xD
Old 01/05/2010, 18:28   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by toprunjan View Post
here this i'd tell somewhere else ind germanhier dassselbe wie ich schonmal geschrieben hab: so hallo erstmal. ich finds witzig dass ihr den alle haben wollt. der macht nur as spiel kaputt. kleiner tipp versuchts mal mit cheat engine und so ähnlichen programmen, damit geht das auch. andererseits:GEHT DOCH KACKEN IHR ****** WENN IHR DAS SPIEL KAPUTT MACHT DURCH EUER GEGEIERE SEID IHR ALLE NOOBS NUR WEIL IHR NET SPIELEN KÖNNT UND ANDEREN GEGENÜBER BESSER SEIN WOLLT; INDEM IHR MIT MÖGLICHST WENIG ANERGIE VIEL RAUSBEKOMMT DANN LACH ICH EUCH ALLE AUS!!!!

so das is meine Meinung. wünsche euch noch viel spaß seht niewieder was von mir bis dann und liebe grüße an alle die ess sich anders überlegen wenn sie meinen post gelesen haben. ihr seid bessere spieler als die armen buguser und hackernoobs

an in english but i cut it

youre quite stupid if you havve a hack and use it, because you became a chance to get better an the other must pay but you not. it's stupid and not fair to use hacks to be better than other players with not so much energie as they need.

thanks everyone who changed her/his opinion about using hacks/bugs and wish everyone a good new year(also the bugusers and hackers) and i hope you play as fair as i want to play. And i wish everybode of this people a funny gameplay and i hope you enjoy it!

Du schwule transe hast hier im Epvpers Forum nichts verloren.. Wenn du etwas dagegen hast hau ab nach 4Story Forum:
Old 01/05/2010, 18:40   #15

xD

der hack geht nciht oder ? ich habs versucht pasirt nichts xD
Closed Thread