Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm search an experienced programmer

Discussion on I'm search an experienced programmer within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink I'm search an experienced programmer

Hi,

I'm search an experienced programmer for 4Story, who can create a good hack for this game. It's Korea game, so I think it's can be easy to create. I'll pay to you some money for create that. Thanks

You can contact me on skype : michalson55
Old 07/26/2016, 11:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well, you can always search for silverangel. The only hack that currently works and it is great.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
4story, hack, pay, programmer, work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Search STAFF AND HELP PROGRAMMER FOR MY SERVER
03/19/2016 - WarRock - 7 Replies
HELLO EPVP, I SEARCH STAFF FOR MY SERVER WARROCK, I HAVE HOSTED IT, SEARCH 1 PROGRAMMER FOR FIX AI CHANNEL, AND CRC BYPASS. FOR OTHER CONTACT ME ON: - FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/NEPIX-Network - SKYPE: gennydok15
Search programmer :)
03/16/2013 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello guys, Our team with name ForzaSRO search programmer, which can create private silkroad server. We have dedicated server 32GB RAM, but we have not programmer. Would you like to be with us in the team? Contact me on skype petrmacko96 Thank you very much all, which me write :). PS: Sorry for my English, i from the Czech republic :) Thank you :)
I search a programmer [C++ | .net]
01/02/2013 - Coders Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys! I'm looking for a good programmer, i need convert 4 functions in C++ to vb.net/c#, if function works well i procced to pay, the payment is with Paypal (I think it's easy but i, i have errors :/) i can pay 10~15$ :P. If you are interest add me to Skype: ernilos Thanks :3
I search italian autoit programmer
08/10/2012 - AutoIt - 1 Replies
I want to make an a bot for darkorbit and i search an italian programmer. featuers: - collect palladium - collect bonus box - collect all mineral on map - kill all npc - escape to enemy
Search a Bot-Programmer!
07/15/2012 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hey, ich such nen Programmierer, der mir nen Bot programmieren könnte! Der Bot sollte für das Spiel "Shootmania" funktionieren und zwar sollte sozusagen ein Bot auf dem Server laufen, aber in Wirklichkeit kein Spieler drauf sein...wenn ihr versteht was ich meine!? Der Programmierer bekommt einen Beta-Key gratis! Greetz Swoopy