Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 16:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TClient connection with database

Discussion on TClient connection with database within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TClient connection with database

Hello, I have 5.1 database. The server is already running, but I can't connect to the server via my client.
Has someone any ideas how to connect with it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Database Connection was lost
11/08/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I don't know what to do. tried different things but after a little while. Server gives this error again and again after every second. Also the ability to open SQL is gone. So i can't open SMC again or join SQL after this message appear. Does anyone maybe have a reason for this problem? http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt3vkw1.jpg
database connection was lost!!!!
05/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi all, i have problems with my second gameserver the #1 run without problems but the second get some times a ERROR like this -> database connection was lost!!!! and the service is off and i need to restart both server screenshot: http://www.abload.de/img/untitledqjkgz.jpg
Database Connection.
03/04/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello beloved community. Me and my friend, did a private server, with the deathy2 serverfiles. Now! is there any way that i can connect to my friends database with the serverfiles, so i can help him do shops and stuff? Thanks.
Database Connection
09/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I have set up my 5065 server with a mate, and we need to connect him to the database to help with the translating etc. I have tried joining him with the hamachi IP, local IP, and also my internet IP. I have a feeling the port needs to be changed from 3306 to something else, Thanks guys.
Error MySQL Connection and New Database
11/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
My first problem: I'm trying to remake another server using LOTF this time, but now when I try to open up the localhost connection in MySQL I get this error: 2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'localhost' (10016). I remember this error happened to me before as well, but I forget what exactly I did to fix it because it was working later on. If I can't open the connection then I can't make a new database. My second problem: When I go here "http://localhost/phpmyadmin" The page cannot be...