Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BALLAFORGE BEST PVP SERVER TO DATE?

Discussion on BALLAFORGE BEST PVP SERVER TO DATE? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BALLAFORGE BEST PVP SERVER TO DATE?

BALLAFORGE

Download:
Mega:

Register:

Patchnotes:
- old interface
- buy everything you need for free
- No Casher advantage
- Tournaments whenever you want with or without invis
- New Movement
- no miss on %-Skills
- Fearcontrol
- ABB
- no Sit and Dance ABB
- PvP Areas:
- Ardir Castle !!! NEW !!!
- Krypta
- Arena
- Tournament
- Duels

PREVIEW
-
Old 03/12/2016, 14:02   #2

It is only a waste of time.
This server is very boring, nothing of best.
Old 03/12/2016, 14:20   #3

Register dont work.
Download too
Old 03/12/2016, 14:20   #4

"BALLAFORGE BEST PVP SERVER TO DATE?"

Seriously, not even close of beeing the "best", it's kinda one of the worsts actually, and this server team are so idiots, for real. I remember like 1/2 years ago when I wanted to register (you needed to go on TS asking for an account) and I got like "flamed" a lot on the TS because those idiots idk, maybe hate me cuz I was better than them... They just don't like others country players and don't respect them, they think they are the only "gods" in the 4Story world, but they aren't.. That's one of the biggest reasons why it's not even close of beeing the best pvp server. First of all, they need to respect other countries players and then they can start of creating their own pvp methods because this is just a copy of Vendetta (the real one) with no miss on %skills and new movements, nothing new... In 1/2 years of existense, the only progress that they had was... creating a register land page (wich is not even working o.O) ? Seriously, the best yeah
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2016, 14:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProfit View Post
Register dont work.
Download too
Register does work its just a bug like for mega (half url)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDrAk0 View Post
"BALLAFORGE BEST PVP SERVER TO DATE?"

Seriously, not even close of beeing the "best", it's kinda one of the worsts actually, and this server team are so idiots, for real. I remember like 1/2 years ago when I wanted to register (you needed to go on TS asking for an account) and I got like "flamed" a lot on the TS because those idiots idk, maybe hate me cuz I was better than them... They just don't like others country players and don't respect them, they think they are the only "gods" in the 4Story world, but they aren't.. That's one of the biggest reasons why it's not even close of beeing the best pvp server. First of all, they need to respect other countries players and then they can start of creating their own pvp methods because this is just a copy of Vendetta (the real one) with no miss on %skills and new movements, nothing new... In 1/2 years of existense, the only progress that they had was... creating a register land page (wich is not even working o.O) ? Seriously, the best yeah
''this is just a copy of Vendetta (the real one)''

From that i can say you never ever played vendeta and or tried ballaforge.

''it's kinda one of the worsts actually, and this server team are so idiots,''
They just don't like others country players and don't respect them, they think they are the only "gods" in the 4Story world''

before insulting someone make sure you got some proofs thank you.
Old 03/12/2016, 14:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapiriss View Post
Register does work its just a bug like for mega (half url)

''this is just a copy of Vendetta (the real one)''

From that i can say you never ever played vendeta and or tried ballaforge.

''it's kinda one of the worsts actually, and this server team are so idiots,''
They just don't like others country players and don't respect them, they think they are the only "gods" in the 4Story world''

before insulting someone make sure you got some proofs thank you.

I'm not known as a lier here, so.. I don't even need to proof nothing, I know what I'm talking about, I don't say things just for saying it, I say it when I'm sure about it
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2016, 14:56   #7

the best players of 4story play there!
maybe there are some servers with better patch but i am doing a lot of pvp with really good players!
on servers like fantasy4story or 4storyUR are only noobs and nobody is online when i want play...
Old 03/12/2016, 15:00   #8

Quote:

I'm not known as a lier here, so.. I don't even need to proof nothing, I know what I'm talking about, I don't say things just for saying it, I say it when I'm sure about it
Dindn't say you'r lying but a proof is needed to accuse someone otherwise equals spam.
Old 03/12/2016, 15:16   #9

GJ Guys after 1-2 years you can create register script
Back to the server I had the same situation like DrAk0 on TS3 with your Admins.

@ its your problem not ours.
UR and Fantasy 4Story Admins are much more responsible than Ballaforge.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2016, 15:30   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProfit View Post
GJ Guys after 1-2 years you can create register script
Back to the server I had the same situation like DrAk0 on TS3 with your Admins.

@ its your problem not ours.
UR and Fantasy 4Story Admins are much more responsible than Ballaforge.
''GJ Guys after 1-2 years you can create register script ''

It can have the worst register page that doesn't mean its a bad server.

''its your problem not ours.
UR and Fantasy 4Story Admins are much more responsible than Ballaforge.''

Actually he just wrote his opinion, you are not allowed to tell him ''it's your problem'' , opinions are always accepted.
Old 03/12/2016, 15:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipr0ud View Post
the best players of 4story play there!
maybe there are some servers with better patch but i am doing a lot of pvp with really good players!
on servers like fantasy4story or 4storyUR are only noobs and nobody is online when i want play...
The best players play there? Yeah, best players in their own group of friends... I'm sorry but, germans are so much overrated on the 4Story world. I've duelled with a lot of them, I mean "the bests" and I can say that they are overrated as hell, but that's just my opinion, maybe I'm the only one to say it (maybe not )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapiriss View Post
''GJ Guys after 1-2 years you can create register script ''

It can have the worst register page that doesn't mean its a bad server.

''its your problem not ours.
UR and Fantasy 4Story Admins are much more responsible than Ballaforge.''

Actually he just wrote his opinion, you are not allowed to tell him ''it's your problem'' , opinions are always accepted.
Actually, he can say "it's your problem" because it's actually is. Just like what I'm saying, it's "my problem", but it's true, Ballaforge admins are racist as hell (talking about contries, not etnies)... And nobody said that the register page is bad or whatever, I've just said that in 1/2 years of existense the only progress that they had on the server was a register land page, nothing else... It's not our fault that you can't read o.O
Old 03/12/2016, 15:47   #12

''I've duelled with a lot of them, I mean "the bests" and I can say that they are overrated as hell''

''maybe hate me cuz I was better than them... ''

''and this server team are so idiots, for real.''

At least i'm not the one that Insult and claim to be the best.
Old 03/12/2016, 15:55   #13

I'm not claiming to be the best, I was actually one of the bests when I played There is a difference between "claiming" and "beeing" ^^

Also, there is a difference between "insulting" and "saying trues"
Old 03/12/2016, 16:05   #14

Quote:
Actually, he can say "it's your problem" because it's actually is. Just like what I'm saying, it's "my problem", but it's true, Ballaforge admins are racist as hell (talking about contries, not etnies)... And nobody said that the register page is bad or whatever, I've just said that in 1/2 years of existense the only progress that they had on the server was a register land page, nothing else... It's not our fault that you can't read o.O
Saying "it's your problem" means ''we don't care'' , as i mentioned before hes free to tell if it's good or not , in addiction he doesn't speak for everyone, i do care about what @ said.

Quote:
Also, there is a difference between "insulting" and "saying trues"
No one here saw the proofs to tell your saying the truth or not so please.