Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TClient Error-UR Server!

Discussion on TClient Error-UR Server! within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question TClient Error-UR Server!

Hello guys, so i have a problem when i use ONLY UR 4Story, not Eden4s or Official one.
So when i teleport, about 5+ teleports, game crash and shows me this message :

i made one search, and i thing is Something with Visual C++ or something with my RAM.btw it cannot be RAM problem cause others 4story Setups dont Crashes!.. i have microsoft visual 2010,2013.2005,2008 x86 and x84
My CPU is Intel i7 920 2.67 GHz, 64 bit, and my RAM is at 4GB..
if some1 can help me, or give me a Solution it would be my pleasure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4Story UR, have the most amazing ideas on how a game like 4story can be played.. thnx a lot !
Old 05/15/2015, 20:50   #2

elite*gold: 1
The RAM of the Graphiccard is meaned.

But it`s not your fault, were already looking why this problem appears for some players.

So just stay patient
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2015, 21:05   #3

Maybe creating a new launcher or something like a big change.. i took photo from internet :P .. hope you will fix this, thnx for your time m8!
Old 05/16/2015, 19:39   #4

elite*gold: 5
Change the graphic option from High to Medium and start the game again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2015, 00:50   #5

So sorry, but i dont know German.. i will try this Alpha..! thnx for your time all

BTW: you changed the Improve Timer, is again on Normal (9seconds/improve).. please make it as was before/ ty