Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm Looking for a partnership for a 4S'Server

Discussion on I'm Looking for a partnership for a 4S'Server within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm Looking for a partnership for a 4S'Server

Well as the title says i'm looking for a partnership for a 4S'Server.....Honesty my problem is money ... i have more than 90 euros into paysafe account but i can't use to bought an vps from ovh... and i don't trust the "miraculous methods";"How to transfer money from psc to paypal"... i think you want to see if i'm pro .... well i have knowledge into php,sql and c++ , i'm not alone i have another 2 guys with me , and they know too c++ . About files , well my files isn't without exploits but we have fixed lots of exploit our services is more much stable , about database , I rewrote all functions , they always make a backup , in another T****_GSP ... etc... and more much tricks that help to keep the server online and without troubles...we use 3.8 sv files with new items , maps , mounts ... etc.. with icons fixed etc.Ok , i search an guy who want help us with money or is able to trade 30 euros from paypal to psc with me. sorry for language mistakes #Thanks
If you're interested, send me private message

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring boosters NA server ( WEBSITE PARTNERSHIP)
10/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for Diamond + boosters , The higher elo you are the more jobs you will receive. You receive 70% of the original payment. The payment is higher than the payment you are used to see on epvp since its a website. You must do atleast 1 division per day . I will request to spec 3 games on high elo
[Trading] Partnership
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I know I am not trusted enough yet, but anyways I'll give it a try. I'm looking for good, preferably trusted booster. I would like to make some kind of partnership, I can be your secretary, manager or however you call it :) What can I offer for you? I can give you graphics, make some advertisements, try to get you people to boost, maybe something else. ALL THE CASH GOES FOR YOU, TO YOUR PAYPAL. I'm looking for serious booster, I've done managementing before, however haven't ever...
Offer of Partnership (Dedicated Server)
08/27/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Heya All. Since I do not have the know how to run my own server I was hoping I could go into partnership with someone that does have the knowledge. My offer is I have secured a dedicated server for 12 months with 10GB DDOS Protection. As far as I know the highest on offer. Of course this is not cheap. However if someone out there can not use it then I need to cancel it. I do not see the point in paying for something if It is not going to be used and put to good use. So if anyone is...
[SELLING] YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP (CMS Partnership)
07/27/2012 - Social Media Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys. Im selling CMS Youtube Partner, Inc. Banner, Video Banner, Revenue etc! Message for more details. Here is a proof: http://i50.tinypic.com/2ed0d9d.png Feel free to message me on Elitepvpers.