Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4Story skill no unable (help)

Discussion on 4Story skill no unable (help) within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4Story skill no unable (help)

Problem resolved
Old 01/14/2015, 11:59   #2

I cant... Its just... I cant...

You have no skills
Old 01/14/2015, 12:04   #3

Wtf... no unable skill man wtf...
image link
Old 01/14/2015, 12:06   #4

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1
Cause you dont have Skills?
Old 01/14/2015, 12:19   #5

skills don't work...
image link

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Says not high enough level, then says unable to use skill
03/02/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/zVbAF6C.png http://i.imgur.com/zVbAF6C.png When i use some skills it says unable to use skill because of level, but when i set my level to 40 for example, it then says "unable to use skill" the server and client data seems to be compatible though. anybody know why it might not be working?
unable to learn skill
12/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I'm really sorry I did not want to open a new topic, but the location is not yet solved the problem, really, I'm not closed 4th level you get stuck, and after the error is unable to learn skill I did everything from scratch, but I used the whole thing was not applied in chat engine Waiting for your understanding in this regard waiting for help from you Forgive me, waiting for you to help my brothers I'm sorry for my english is bad
Unable to find the skill
01/15/2012 - 4Story - 5 Replies
Hi 4story fans,seit kurzen habe ich 4story eg und wollte den upphack ausprobieren,jedoch passsierte nichts und jetzt ist es schon so weit gekommen das da jetzt immer steht Unable to find the skill. Also ich kann nicht meine Aoe machen und keine buffs benutzen.
Unable to find the world 4story EG...???
04/28/2011 - 4Story - 3 Replies
Hey everyone , I don't know any German so I write in English.I also don't know if this is the right section of the forum.I have a great problem when trying to open 4story EG ....When I log in with my account the screen turns black and a massage pops up saying "Unable to find the world.Try again later"...???? What is this? What should I do to fix it? Does anyone know more about it? PLEASE HELP I AM DESPERATE :( Thanks in advance
Edit Lvl for item, unable to equip low lvl skill
05/14/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Someone with a good heart can just teach me how to fix this? Ive already figured out how to edit the values without any tutorial but when im going to equip the intense hora sword it says that Unable to equip low level skill Just need help in this last part you can PM me.