Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to install CMS

Discussion on How to install CMS within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Question How to install CMS

hello guys i am new here i want to know how to install cms to make a website for my server (i have only a register one)
Old 09/19/2014, 08:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Search the cms of 4s
Install wamp server
Copy the files in www folder of wamp
If You nave notepad search config.php open and config...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to install a bot
09/04/2014 - Seafight - 6 Replies
Hi.. im new at the forum i play seafight for a couple of years now and i want to install a glitter bot. Can someone explain to me how to install?? which programs i have to use etc..... I cant figure it out on the forum.. i hope someone can help!:pimp: Greetings Bas
HELP: CH2 Install
05/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi. Pls help metin2 ch2 install . (sh and tar file)
Install
03/12/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Hello Maybe somebody know how install gcph? I downloaded this and icon is *Removed http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/4007/xdddddq.j pg Ok, Im downloaded gcph fromoriginal page via torrent, i unpacked this with winrar(my old problem) and i can't patch this :/ Show me information Patcher is initializing and this is sowing very long time. Somebody has idea how patch gcph?
HP ICH KANN NET INSTALL LOCALHOST/INSTALL WAS IST DAS BILD
11/01/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi Leute ist das richtig und wie gehts weiter DDDDD http://img6.abload.de/img/unbenanntsu76.jpg lg. Peq
Is it possible to install SRO twice?
04/20/2008 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
I want to know, if its possible to install the game twice on one partition (dont know if partition is the right word in english, i mean D: , or C: or something)? I already tried to rename the existing Silkroad folder but when i want to run the installation, there is always the question: Silkroad is already installed, do you wish do uninstall the existing files? Hope, there will be a way to get the installation working. Good Evening!