Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to clone items with BackHack

Discussion on How to clone items with BackHack within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to clone items with BackHack

It's posible to clone items with Bankhack¿? it is posible, how can i do it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
is possible to clone items on 4story atm?
03/22/2014 - 4Story - 6 Replies
Is there any way to clone items in original 4story?
★ Offshore Webspace 1 Year (Forum,Blog,FB-Clone,Shop,Youtube-Clone,OsTicket-System) ★
09/09/2012 - Social Media Trading - 11 Replies
Server Standort Romania (Offshore) ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------- ★ ★ !! Closed !! ★ ★ Kann auch auf 2 x Bezahlt werden geht aber nur bei PSC und LR die 2 zahlung muss bis 10.10.2012 bezahlt werden
NIGHTCLUB CHEAT!! Clone all owned items even Facebook Credits Items 100%Working!!
08/21/2010 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Require Tools * Charles * Firefox * NotePad++ (not required but it makes your job easier) Credits: Kingrj123,Botete0030 Steps@pwnthis to cloning items even Facebook Credits items:
Is there a way to clone items??
11/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Please im looking for this for a long time and i just wanna know if it exists or not so i can stop looking or keep looking :D Thank you