Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 17:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BUY] New Effects

Discussion on [BUY] New Effects within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [BUY] New Effects

Who give me new efects i give them steam with 20 buyed games or [GA] on this me server or accounts in LeagueofLegends ........ MY SKYPE is Raimenx ADD me !! people please give me how can i enable new efects ty i give you acc on games for them
Old 12/08/2013, 22:42   #2

elite*gold: 28
Old 12/08/2013, 22:53   #3

elite*gold: 0
i dont understand this where i must copy this source ?

please help me ?? where i must copy this sources ??? in navicat ?? or client ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monster Effects/Attack Effects
09/01/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
We are sorry but we just got this letter and we comply with the msg " To Elitepvpers The account Cataracts - Daemon Strother has been reported for multiple crimes by the US state department of illegal Child sexual abuse! law § 2243 - Sexual abuse of a minor or ward: (a) Of a Minor.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or...
New NPC Effects + Player Effects
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Okay guys I have noticed that some of the old npc effects are getting old and boring... so I have found new ways of adding effects to not only NPCs but players also. Here are some of the many effects you can use. To test them use /addeffect and then one of the codes below: noconfirm029 <---- 029 numbers can be changed for different effects newyear5 <----- 5 number can be changed for different effects balloon1 <-- 1 number can be changed for different effects meltnpc action3 <--- 3...