Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT] How to change Goddess Tear Items

Discussion on [TUT] How to change Goddess Tear Items within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUT] How to change Goddess Tear Items

I dont know if there is already a thread about this so, I will post it.
It's not so hard to understand and not so hard to do. I was needing to changing it and I started study it.

1st you need is to search the bType and bKind of your item (I mean, item that can ''drop'' another item). I will do it with [Interesting Gift].

So, go on TGAME_GSP > TITEMCHART , and search your item.

Since you found your item, all you need is the bType and the bKind of it.
So, Interesting Gift: bType = 13 ; bKind = 75

Now, go to TGAME_GSP > TGAMBLECHART.
As you can see there are 6 colums:

bType -> the type of using, 13 its when you need to go on the Mystick to unlock it. (Goddess Tear is 13 too)
bKind -> the kind of item you are using (Interesting Gift is 75, Goddess Tear is 0)
wReplaceID -> The item you will unlock (ItemID)
bCountMax -> Everyone knows. Its the max count of the item that you will unlock, so, if you put 5, you can unlock 1,2,3,4 ou 5, that is question of probabilities.
bMinLevel -> Minimum level of the character
bMaxLevel -> Maximum level of the character
wProb -> The probability of the item come out.

So, if I want set the [Interesting Gift] to unlock a potion of fortune. This is what I need to do.

bType = 13
bKind = 75
wReplaceID = (the potion of fortune ID) 18045
bCountMax = (whatever you want) I will put 5.
bMinLevel = 0
bMaxLevel = the max level you want. I will put 93.
wProb = (whatever) I will put 200.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I repeat, I dont know if there is already a tutorial about this.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/04/2013, 13:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Very *** Tutorial
Thanks
1 User