Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Behemoth Bug

Discussion on Behemoth Bug within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Question Behemoth Bug

Hello I Have A New ? Behemoth Bug

When I Do A Double Click On Behemoth Scroll And When I Open The Pet Manager
(Buttom P)There Isn't Here

Btw : I Have Fix The Relog Bug And
The Others Horse Down Of 175% Speed
Work And Saved
Old 07/08/2013, 08:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
How u do that ? its a code?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Behemoth Bug
12/12/2014 - Seafight - 15 Replies
I have successfully been able to enter the Behemoth Raid Map as a LEVEL 14 pirate! Heres the thing: I had a friend Somehow hack the medallions. Can anyone please tell me how to acquire medallions being under level 16 i will explain to them how to enter behemoth map. Thanks
Weißer Behemoth/White Behemoth
01/09/2013 - 4Story - 4 Replies
Hey leute, Ich habe soeben herraus gefunden wie man den Weißen Behemoth bekommt/einfügt. Hey guys, I have found now to become the White Behemoth or to make it into the game. Falls ihr einen Server habt wo ihr den Weißen Behemoth haben wollt schreibts hier im thread. When u got a Server where you will got the White Behemoth write it down of the thread.
Behemoth
12/29/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey liebe Comunity, ich habe in der SuFu nichts gefunden deswegen frage ich jetzt, wieso hat Murano auf dem Offi Feuer an den Beinen und am Rücken, und bei fast allen pServern die es gibt nicht?? Vielleicht bin ich einfach zu dumm es zu checken, hat dies etwas mit den Models zu tun? Vielen Dank im Vorraus.
Behemoth
09/12/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey Leute wollte mal fragen woran es liegt das ich keine behemoth waffen aufsammeln kann man kann sie einfach nicht aufheben