Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release New skin By Team RA Closed ?

Discussion on Release New skin By Team RA Closed ? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Release New skin By Team RA Closed ?

Release New skin By Team RA why is Closed ?

It looks like we do not like when I help people this thread was made for people and she was to close julianj the man without personality has no his thread Closed ...

Those that he want to find this thread she is in my signature.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 11:17   #2

why u open a new post when jul revenge his copyright?
i want a "is not useful" button, please add!
Old 05/30/2013, 13:53   #3

By team ra? the link i've seen is the download of 4storyfree client, and julianjl already posted about this, you and julian work without professionalism, why posting sh.. all time in epvp?
Quote:
4story ra is the best (we know, is not.)
New color by team ra? where is the edited services, ooh u don't know how to make?

#closerequest
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 16:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingarturr View Post
By team ra? the link i've seen is the download of 4storyfree client, and julianjl already posted about this, you and julian work without professionalism, why posting sh.. all time in epvp?

New color by team ra? where is the edited services, ooh u don't know how to make?

#closerequest
Is not free client noob client 3.8.9.1 is propriety of zemi ok ? No speak just NO RAGE because Pedo 4S its normally svr now Why rage and is not free client in my thread just you rage. Is not verry difficult just need client of RA and u have new skin no edit service its verry until you rage because new skin is basic trick now its idiot no edit service just client me work without pro ? Team RA vs Pedo its very funny i have 2 php/html coder have 3 dev in c# 1 dev mssql 3 admin why speak man i helped by my thread and stop rage you are really kid...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 16:44   #5

I'm kid? sure?

Your english is hard to undestand but ok.

4story RA, all fixes with new effects (idk if is all, u fixed cash storage?)
Pedo4Story, Almost all fixes with new effects (need cash storage.)

Look at my description, Pedo4S helper, i don't ask me as developer because i don't know much things about Programming, but i know php and i undestand a little c++, a little.

What you know Elitetuerie? please say me what you know.
PHP Devs we don't need
C++ Devs we need but i can do something here.
C#, ...
MSSQL, i undestand too.

Dear Bro. I know, is property of zemi, but you ask (by team ra) and its by zemi (and u posted the link of 4storyfree client) D
Quote:
Too many people buy new skin while it's stupid I'm sick of it ^^ then I release all those I ask you what is to me a little thank you ^^

it is a gesture of RA team

some set

1.You just have to use it as 4story EG
Skin : 6 Purple/7 blue storm/8 green Nature/9 Magma
2. Put me thanks

PS : I do it for the evolution of elitepvpers is easy ^ ^ because I am a good man unlike other leaves that people pay for the new skin will be much disgusted to have their normal server stats but I did for operating in these elitepvpers server.

#EDIT: You've edited your post, sometimes after, but BESTAMO have your quote, in second post D
second: julianjl posted first the new skins, then. closed DDD
You're a nice, really nice noob and i'm a kid ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 17:31   #6

Elite : 05-27-2013, 21:08

Julianjl : 05-27-2013, 23:04

See posts before speak.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 17:56   #7

Hello Developer

is not 23, is 22 ^^
See posts before speak DD

#edit: ok. i'm wrong. btw.

he posts By team ra, and he linked the Julianjl Client

Lucky
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 18:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingarturr View Post
I'm kid? sure?

Your english is hard to undestand but ok.

4story RA, all fixes with new effects (idk if is all, u fixed cash storage?)
Pedo4Story, Almost all fixes with new effects (need cash storage.)

Look at my description, Pedo4S helper, i don't ask me as developer because i don't know much things about Programming, but i know php and i undestand a little c++, a little.

What you know Elitetuerie? please say me what you know.
PHP Devs we don't need
C++ Devs we need but i can do something here.
C#, ...
MSSQL, i undestand too.

Dear Bro. I know, is property of zemi, but you ask (by team ra) and its by zemi (and u posted the link of 4storyfree client) D

#EDIT: You've edited your post, sometimes after, but BESTAMO have your quote, in second post D
second: julianjl posted first the new skins, then. closed DDD
You're a nice, really nice noob and i'm a kid ^^
You are the brother of julianj or? You are a very good good haters haters made ​​is that the Pedo4S and banal server and will not change. You know nothing in php if I put a php dev in front of you can still talk like that? And before going to wash worth talking eyes because you're just a haters who do not want their server is completely banal as others.
You mean fix?
It was soon the database 4.1 as you say it will fix the CASH you just see the difference?
I stopped to talk with a noob like her because you tell me how many things you know just tell me the fix?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2013, 18:11   #9

it's The propertie of 4StoryFree the client not 4storyRA thank's kingarturr
You are not a Child YOU !
Old 05/30/2013, 18:11   #10

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan26 View Post
Elite : 05-27-2013, 21:08

Julianjl : 05-27-2013, 23:04

See posts before speak.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteTuerie View Post
You are the brother of julianj or? You are a very good good haters haters made ​​is that the Pedo4S and banal server and will not change. You know nothing in php if I put a php dev in front of you can still talk like that? And before going to wash worth talking eyes because you're just a haters who do not want their server is completely banal as others.
You mean fix?
It was soon the database 4.1 as you say it will fix the CASH you just see the difference?
I stopped to talk with a noob like her because you tell me how many things you know just tell me the fix?
xD brother of julianj xDDDD

Why do you fume on this thread to kingarthur? He nothing did not hurt he just says what he thinks of stopping please looking for you annoying them and having invented you facts why make you his?

julian and do not bring your grain of salt the man most detest the 4story section ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 18:44   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianjl View Post
Not your properties, it's properties of Zemi Interactive, i will ask the support of Zemi if 4StoryFree is allowed to use they DB and Client legit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2013, 18:46   #12

Ok If you want
Old 05/30/2013, 18:49   #13

Quote:
Quote:
Ok If you want
Your server is illegal. If I want I can tell you even an almond paste 150 000 euros so stop your bullshit.
Old 05/30/2013, 18:51   #14

I say If you want !!!!
Old 05/30/2013, 18:53   #15

Ok if we went, 4StoryFree will be close.
Closed Thread

Tags
4story new skin