Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHAT BUG FIXED v2

Discussion on CHAT BUG FIXED v2 within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face CHAT BUG FIXED v2

If you want to talk without having the same name Just do what is ask to this topic:
Once you have completed all that is required just to change the name with the Cash Shop and tools renaming After disconnecting all you need to always change the name in TGAME_GSP -> DBO -> TCHARTABLE the same you name it for example, and then changes her with the help of tools cash shop name change ..
If I help you help me put a thank you.

I'm French
And I use google translation
Thanks
13 Users
Old 02/25/2013, 18:08   #2

Thanx
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/25/2013, 18:11   #3

Old 02/25/2013, 18:18   #4

I dont understand that o.O Can anyone explain that in german or good english? o.O
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2013, 18:40   #5

EliteTuerie said that after having changed the name in TCHARTABLE it wrong then change the name in the game with cash shop tools and repeated the operation and after each disconnection
Follow the step to attach the chat :
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
4story