Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4story estrellen serveur help

Discussion on 4story estrellen serveur help within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question 4story estrellen serveur help

Help
How to make private server in 4story and playable and you can put multiple character sorry for my bad english I am french and use google translation
And gm stuff... :-P
Old 01/13/2013, 00:46   #2

elite*gold: 235
lol... learn to read... here are many HowTo's ... Why all of you guys are so tard and make a new thread for every single question? At the FIRST PAGE there are so many HowTo's and a Thread, where are all HowTo's in a Thread.... + a Thread with server files and videos...
Old 01/13/2013, 11:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
How to make my private server 4story is playable Sev and I can create a character infinite
Old 01/13/2013, 13:19   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 1,812
Salut
Tu peux télécharger 4story au (Il y a tu peux télécharger 4story serveur edition aussi)
Un tutorial comme tu installer 4story serveur edition en allemange c'est:

Ecrire le prochain fois en fraincais.

Don't use google Translator that's really bad english I think my french is not good but much better then google translator english please write in french

Tags
4story