Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

4story Client IP

Discussion on 4story Client IP within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
4story Client IP

Hi all .. I bought a dedicated and want to know how to change the ip of the client and then to connect to my server who has the client that I will download from them. How do I change my ip? I have to use special programs? and especially what do I do exactly? thanks for the help
Old 01/12/2013, 01:22   #2

See in your regedit and go into local machine/program files/Zemi interactive/4story_us/pb
Old 01/12/2013, 10:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtf5656 View Post
See in your regedit and go into local machine/program files/Zemi interactive/4story_us/pb
I go in local machin/program files ecc.. but i don't find 4story_us/pb O.O Are you sure that is a good method? I think that to change ip you must use Resource Hacker,open Tcllient or 4Story.exe and edit it with your ip.. ^^