Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UK Bypass fail ?

Discussion on UK Bypass fail ? within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
UK Bypass fail ?

Hello
I've made a hackshield bypass for 4story UK using tutorial
The problem is that when i launch 4story i cant log in... it says network error.

I didnt follow the tutorial exactly, i did it my way, dunno, i maybe messed out something

I unpacked with ollydump & impREC, then nop'd loading hackshield library and 2 msg boxes, dunno why i had 2 error boxes... ( i had a hard time doing this, because when i put bp's on LoadLibraryA funcs, nothing happens :@, the same for msgboxes )

Should i not be able to log in after the bypass, or i have done something wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
File Type: zip UK_bypass.zip (1.41 MB, 2 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XTRAP BYPASS fail to inject
05/31/2012 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Please help i have these programs CodeX_Launcher II xtrap bypass foreveralone IngameDarkSpiritv14 and i open the program IngameDarkSpiritv14 and then run the xtrap bypass then start S4 i keep getting a failed to inject error now in CodeX_Launcher II it ask's to install somthing a HWID where do i install that ??? any help would be amazing feel free to add my skype
[S4]Bypass Fail
12/20/2011 - S4 League - 1 Replies
the bypass doesn't work nowsday and they said process hacker cant use too because Xtrap speed is totally fast can anyone tell me where can i find a bypass that work?
Verify fail bypass emulator.
02/27/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Hey, seems like we need an new bypass emulator and i dont know how do make it thats why you guys have to help me. I got a friend which is pretty good at programming. But i dont know how to explain for him what he needs to do. So anyone knows how this emulator has to work? Please write here so i can tell him and we maybe can get this shit working soon.