Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 4Story
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modifying tcd file issues

Discussion on Modifying tcd file issues within the 4Story forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modifying tcd file issues

First of all Im running gates of andaron is that different from 4story?

And second when I modify the TMON.tcd And start GoA it stops after hackshielpro does its little thing and says "Hacking software discovered please remove it then restart"

Is there a way around this?
Old 11/10/2011, 12:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
2.was fur ein hack hast du?
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Modifying the Client? ?
05/16/2011 - Archlord - 3 Replies
A few questions back when the scion released and the crit bug was there. The first patch made it to impossible to put wep in bag but not pet bag. Also noticed it was a client patch only. 2nd patch made the pet bag impossible but made refined rings stack with evolution.Also noticed only a client patch. So my question was it a client only and not a server patch and if so then can't we modify the client and glitch hack what ever?.. And yes I can bypass patch process completely no not GG though.
Help Modifying fb19 to fb 119
02/03/2011 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi guys :) I searched on forum for help modifying fb 19 to 119 but i couldnt find it. Who plays on privet servers know what i mean, basecly is clening fb 19 of mobs and replace it for lvl 118+ ones If anyone could tell me what tools i need and how to do it at least the basic steps i would be apretiated^^ Thanks and be safe ;)
Modifying the resolution
11/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
With CCO on the way and no potency, I will start playing again. What I want to know is if you can change the resolution to make it 1024x800 even if there will be a border around the window, and the CO window will still be 1024x768. I play in full screen, for boting reasons :p (easier to configure and create bots in full screen - for me at least), and I use 1024x800 resolution on my laptop, so I hate it when CO changes my resolution to 1024x768. Waiting for your answers.
Modifying jades, Is it possible?
04/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Is it possible to modify items such as the experience jades? Has anyone even considered it? I'd like to discuss it here.