Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 4Story Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P4Story Acc lvl 87 NW +24 Sword/Dagger and +24/22 gear. Search PP

Discussion on P4Story Acc lvl 87 NW +24 Sword/Dagger and +24/22 gear. Search PP within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 155
The Black Market: 1057/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,568
P4Story Acc lvl 87 NW +24 Sword/Dagger and +24/22 gear. Search PP

verkauft
Old 04/15/2015, 15:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
PSC nehmst nicht oder?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] legendary dagger and sword
01/24/2014 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Buying legendary dagger and sword or the precusors,PM me or msg me on skype xtrace12 SERIOUS SELLERS ONLY
[Selling] EU 60 Rogue w/ SL Relic Dagger, full Raid gear, full tank gear, over 1600 plat, more
04/14/2013 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling a fantastic female rogue (Eth) on the EU shards. She is in full raid gear with BIS Relic Dagger (Has 3 pieces of Desolate gear and can purchase 2 more). She also has a set of raid tanking gear. Plus, she has 2 source machines (1 for dps and 1 for tanking) and they are fully equipped with BiS planar essences. Rogue Attack Power can go over 3000 easily. Rogue has over 1600 plat and is a Master Outfitter, Foragaer, and Butcher. She has many factions maxed incuding Tovan Hunters...
WTS 4part Upg Dagger and Sword
09/20/2012 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Trading Sword 2 (Sword of the new world) Account/Gear For Atlantica Account/Gear
07/07/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 6 Replies
If anyone is intrested in a Sword of the new world ( End Game gear / Account ) , am tryin to trade my gear/account for an atlantica's account/gear ... Lemme knw if ur intrested , The gear n Sword is pretty tight PVP and PVE oriented ... Message me for more details ... ( Looking in Argos Server )
[Release] Sword/Dagger System v6
07/24/2008 - GunZ - 4 Replies
Sword/Dagger System v6 by Scapper. WORKING AFTER 4/23/08]! It changes your sword to daggers, but still has the same amount of damage and range. It also changes your kodachis to daggers, but also still has the same amount of damage and range. Also, your daggers turn to giant swords. This system is made by Scapper. v6] This system has: Sword into dagger: All swords (Edited names for easier location) Kodachi into dagger: All kodachis (Edited names for easier location) Dagger...