Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug Gold Clone!? Helph

Discussion on Bug Gold Clone!? Helph within the 4Story Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bug Gold Clone!? Helph

Hi, I know for a fact that there is a way to clone the gold of 4story.it, you wonder if you can give it to me, I was one who spent $ 100 per month and then they stole all thanks to a hack please give me the bug to clone gold so I will be able to redo ... please! add me on skype my name d3mon1o96 if you have the bug for me or a bypass 4story.it

Thanks anyway, hello

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELPH]Help On My 5375 server version plz
09/08/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello My GuildDiretor This type buggy "He Quildas identical to and accepted it on my server appears to Quildas one player Guild Leader Equal and how when a guy gets in a lot of people gw create a guild that won the gw and is taking the prize What QuildChief is right in the middle of the city leaving everyone with top leader and 2kk cps with Gold Prize How do I remove this bug that I am a new GM? Or I could spend a Source 5375 95% Fixed? Or one that is with the bug fixed gw! Please help...
Helph:HACK CP PIRATE PLZ PLZ V5375
08/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Good Afternoon Good Night Good Morning, Hi Sorry disrupt the lives of you crackers systems, I would ask a hacker conquer point (CP) pirate the 5375 version I play this pirated conquer UGX-games.com there are few people who have this cp hacker Server, They even make jokes in rank as an example "put a king in rank one character with the name FuckYouGm" With donation from 50kkk While the King was 2 2kk of donation and that server only drops per monster 100 cps, and it was an overnight, I know cp...
[B]Youtube Clone [S]Elite*gold
06/07/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 14 Replies
Topic sagt alles, bietet einfach wie viel ihr geben würdet. Hinweis zum Youtube Clone : YouTube clone - Start your own video website Es kostet normal ca. 60€ ich verkaufe es für 50 Elitegold (Ist natürlich noch verhandelbar). Damit könnt ihr zB eure eigene Youtube "Seite" erstellen d.h. Daumen hoch script etc. sind auch dabei, halt wie Youtube. Have a nice day, 'TheRealOne.
HelpH!!!!!
07/09/2010 - WarRock - 19 Replies
Hi ich starte Warrock ohne ein hack ohne antivir ohne skype or msn oder so mitten im spiel geht wr aus was ist dran schuld?!
HelpH
01/05/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Was machen bei hacks: -Save Cordinnate -Unlim.Oxygen -I am Drun -No Restrictions -Full Bright -Vehicle Invisible -Escalator -Spectator -Gm Alert