Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

P4Story Skillhack? :p

Discussion on P4Story Skillhack? :p within the 4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the 4Story category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question P4Story Skillhack? :p

Hey, weiß einer wie man auf p4Story den Skillhack macht? Habe schon 3 Methoden versucht aber alle funktionieren nicht^^ (Exp, Monster increased, decreased, paar Skill ids versucht) sonst noch wer Ideen?
Old 12/11/2016, 22:56   #2

Any hack for p4story or even any private in these times? x)
Old 12/12/2016, 02:07   #3

There is no Hack Working on ANY Server.
Old 12/12/2016, 15:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google20121 View Post
There is no Hack Working on ANY Server.
Someone is crying cause apparently he cant have Silverangel's hack. I suppose this is the reason why he wrote with capital letters ANY, cause he is in pain...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2016, 17:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerzModeActive View Post
Someone is crying cause apparently he cant have Silverangel's hack. I suppose this is the reason why he wrote with capital letters ANY, cause he is in pain...
Hahahah I literally just cried laughing

~SilverAngel
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2016, 01:50   #6

Mr @ the only thing i know is that silverangel can create hack for any server, the second is that he wont untill this will get him some Money in the Pocket. I Contacted her/him to skype but 0 response. Secondly i prefer play on OldSchooll servers since, P4S friends stoped the game.
GL With your Saltyness
Old 12/13/2016, 08:27   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Google20121 View Post
Mr @ the only thing i know is that silverangel can create hack for any server, the second is that he wont untill this will get him some Money in the Pocket. I Contacted her/him to skype but 0 response. Secondly i prefer play on OldSchooll servers since, P4S friends stoped the game.
GL With your Saltyness
I was right, wasn't i? Yes he can, but the work and the time he put on this is not coming back and he has to have a reward from it. If it was easy everybody would it, so he takes advantage of it (like every other normal person would do) and he makes some money. What you are saying it doesnt make any sense. He wont answer if he wont get money in his pocket? How would he get "your" money without talking to you? Why dont you just say you spammed the s***t out of him and now you are blocked? Thats the only reason why he wouldnt answer to you.
Old 12/13/2016, 17:41   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamerzModeActive View Post
I was right, wasn't i? Yes he can, but the work and the time he put on this is not coming back and he has to have a reward from it. If it was easy everybody would it, so he takes advantage of it (like every other normal person would do) and he makes some money. What you are saying it doesnt make any sense. He wont answer if he wont get money in his pocket? How would he get "your" money without talking to you? Why dont you just say you spammed the s***t out of him and now you are blocked? Thats the only reason why he wouldnt answer to you.
The thing is that I sent this guy a PM in here with my skype contact, I never got any request from him Not received a PM from him that he added me / informing me about his skypename
Closed Thread