Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Mayn XTrap Removal Progress

Discussion on My Mayn XTrap Removal Progress within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
My Mayn XTrap Removal Progress

Hello World.

As you know XTrap is Annoying, Infact heres a whole definition I think sums up XTrap for us

I started last night and then continued this morning and made allot of progress. Check the attached screenshot

I just have to find the checking function that checks if XTrap is still loaded then patch it out.

Then I can make a DLL Bypass.

So I thought I would just post this up to keep everyone posted on the progress of my work towards XTrap bypassing.

Once Bypassed the hack Team Anarchy is currently working on will also work on Mayn.

Ill post up again once I manage to find the function and bypass it
Attached Images
File Type: jpg XtrapAlmostDefeated.JPG (119.2 KB, 234 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/30/2011, 08:35   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
i'm jealous of your skills. LOL! ):
Old 01/30/2011, 09:49   #3

:P dont be haha it seems im stuck... for some reason it closes the game at server select. And its before the game can even connect to mayn's servers so no its not a "heartbeat" issue from XTrap its like the games somehow detecting that XTrap is not running... lol

Ill get it eventually I think for now its on hold whilst I work on something else
Old 01/31/2011, 00:15   #4

Is good work nontheless.
Old 02/01/2011, 00:53   #5

Better than anyone else thats willing to share has done. Been wanting to create a char on mayn for some time now just too lazy to manually grind. Haven't done that since I was m33 and that was back when ts1 was still open even lol
Old 02/01/2011, 02:29   #6

Yeha.. grinding sucks.
Old 02/03/2011, 03:36   #7

any new info about this Mega Byte? ^^
Old 02/03/2011, 03:40   #8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Ill post up again once I manage to find the function and bypass it
Nope not yet been working on the Team Anarchy Game Enhancer for TS2
It can now pickup items and use skills making it attack monsters and walk now...
Old 02/05/2011, 11:48   #9

You must simulate the function in XTrap that confirms XTrap is running, or just bypass it the noobie way and just undo their hooks. Their hooks are easily bypassed and can easily be undone.
Old 02/05/2011, 18:06   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Troy22 View Post
You must simulate the function in XTrap that confirms XTrap is running, or just bypass it the noobie way and just undo their hooks. Their hooks are easily bypassed and can easily be undone.
I don't understand why it would be the "noobie" way if it gets the job done. If their AC allows such a method to work, why not use it?
Old 07/01/2011, 02:07   #11

byte, use just in time debugging.
Old 06/10/2012, 15:22   #12

can anyone here enlighten me about this xtrap?
I mean how does this works and how to stop this **** because this xtrap thing is very annoying. I know its bad for someone like me to ask things like this. but im hoping someone kind enough to help me BTW. im a newbie to programming...
I learned C#.net , C and C++ i manage to make a trainer. But still i want to expand my skills and learn new things like bypassing/killng Xtap

Give thanks for the Man the idol Megabytes for helping us here in pvperz community
Old 06/10/2012, 20:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameClubSuckZ View Post
can anyone here enlighten me about this xtrap?
I mean how does this works and how to stop this **** because this xtrap thing is very annoying. I know its bad for someone like me to ask things like this. but im hoping someone kind enough to help me BTW. im a newbie to programming...
I learned C#.net , C and C++ i manage to make a trainer. But still i want to expand my skills and learn new things like bypassing/killng Xtap

Give thanks for the Man the idol Megabytes for helping us here in pvperz community
just make a 12sky2 clone dll, when xtrap load it auto attech to the xtrap which suspend the xtrap
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2012, 23:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 神-SouL View Post
just make a 12sky2 clone dll, when xtrap load it auto attech to the xtrap which suspend the xtrap
I dont play ts2 anymore but that is useful to know. ty^^
Old 06/11/2012, 13:49   #15

Should i post a Bypass before you Mega ?