Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TS2 mayn bypasser??

Discussion on TS2 mayn bypasser?? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TS2 mayn bypasser??

I need a Ts2 mayn bypasser so I could use the hacks
Old 01/30/2011, 04:45   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
What a coincident so do I!
Old 01/30/2011, 14:13   #3

I have a Bot that works on Mayn, I have bypassed Xtrap but it only works on 64 Bit Operating systems. If you got a 64 bit visit my site, just click my siggy.
Old 01/30/2011, 21:23   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
Don't you mean the XTrap driver doesn't function on 64bit :P not really a bypass. stop thread hijacking lol
Old 01/30/2011, 21:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuraixx View Post
I need a Ts2 mayn bypasser so I could use the hacks
Personally I don't think an xtrap bypass is required. I was just going to make a sig scanner for all my functions in my bot and inject it into Mayn to get addresses. That way I don't even need to attempt to debug the Mayn client. Since all of my bots functions just trigger calls in memory and do not alter anything in the code Xtrap should be oblivious to my bots functions.
Old 01/31/2011, 02:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Don't you mean the XTrap driver doesn't function on 64bit :P not really a bypass. stop thread hijacking lol
True it does not function as far as blocking the Bot but you still have to bypass it to get the addresses.
Old 01/31/2011, 02:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterBurn 2.0 View Post
True it does not function as far as blocking the Bot but you still have to bypass it to get the addresses.
Sig scanner?