Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting funcs via Client Calls

Discussion on Botting funcs via Client Calls within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting funcs via Client Calls

Hello,

I have been wanting to start making a full functional memory bot for a long while. Some months ago I was having a convo with Mega Byte on MSN about my desire to do this and he ended up coming up with the sample posted here:

This inspired me to continue my idea of doing this for other things such as skill useage, looting, item sorting, pill buying and moving to slots ect ect ect.... However I was never successful in finding the start of any of the functions for these actions.

I am just curious if anybody has began doing anything similar yet and been successful. I would be very pleased if I could begin construction my own personal bot based on this type of method.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2011, 06:44   #2

Afaik.....Afterburn has done this but, I've tested some of his things and it isn't too difficult to do it's something I'll never do......ever.... As my programming skills have fallen down, I'd have to ask my roommate who is like a HUGE programmer and probably the best I've ever seen.

Probably ask Afterburn for help but I doubt he'd freely give up his program or how to do things as he sells the programs, Legitly too and they do work fairly well, just nothing like super complicated that is jaw dropping.
Old 01/06/2011, 08:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lippitor View Post
Afaik.....Afterburn has done this but, I've tested some of his things and it isn't too difficult to do it's something I'll never do......ever.... As my programming skills have fallen down, I'd have to ask my roommate who is like a HUGE programmer and probably the best I've ever seen.

Probably ask Afterburn for help but I doubt he'd freely give up his program or how to do things as he sells the programs, Legitly too and they do work fairly well, just nothing like super complicated that is jaw dropping.
Well its a huge step above spamming keys, and in my mind only a small step below a full packet based bot(to some extent).

I thought Afterburn was using macro style keyspamming? Maybe he can respond here with some help for me as my skills are extremely low.

So far I managed to make my own text spammer using a different function. I put a detour on it and push my own text through the parameter, but I obviously boched something on it because while my own custom strings work great, I can no longer use the games chatbox without the game crashing.

Working on skills now, I have an address currently that breaks everytime I use skill. Just figuring how to use it now.
Old 01/07/2011, 04:38   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
Thanks for giving credit

And yes what your doing is far superiour to all the "Screenscrapers" and key spammers.
Ill be interested in seeing all these function calls if i can prehaps we can make a class libary for using them.

#include "TwelveSky2_Functions.h"

InitTS2Functions()
DoAwesomeHacks()
Old 01/07/2011, 05:29   #5

I got skills working via memory. I am currently using skills straight off of the skill bar, however it bypasses need for a keypress and just executes the skill that is in the current skillbar slot that you selected. Works like this:

UseSkill(1, 0, 0, 0); <-- The last parameter represents the skillbar slot that you want to execute a skill from. 0=slot1 1=slot2 2=slot3 ect... ect.. ect..

Doing it this way and bypassing the need for a keypress = Minimized while botting, not to mention more efficient. Basically the program manually calls the function that the game would otherwise call after you press the key.

I'll post the funcs I have so far in the release section.

Need to find loot now, and a way to filter what items are picked up and I will have a pretty **** nice bot for myself.