Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to find the faction change code..

Discussion on Trying to find the faction change code.. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/15/2011, 05:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Sweet as And yes I have noticed today its been down or dicing me alot! i like drop 64 items then goto pick them up and its like Nawh disconneted..

Soo annoying.
Old 01/15/2011, 08:00   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Sweet as And yes I have noticed today its been down or dicing me alot! i like drop 64 items then goto pick them up and its like Nawh disconneted..

Soo annoying.
I know...i hate when u get happy that u successfully made something but then it doesnt work lol what a pain
Old 01/15/2011, 11:11   #18

Received Thanks: 1,003
Oh no what i wanted to make work worked im just tweeking it to imporove it. get on skype we can talk there haha.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Faction Change
09/25/2010 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello. Is there any way, how to change Faction of Mob/Boss? For example, when there will be Boss and some Elites near him, is there any way how to change his Faction, so Elites will attack him? Ty for helpful answers :)
REQUESTING*/Help find change level address code
07/31/2010 - 12Sky2 - 5 Replies
hi i need help on how to find the address code to change your chr. lvl. i use C.E but i can onli know how to find the display lvl change code... So can someone plz help me find the code or if u have one can u give it to me? & dont say that there's none cuz i found one last month but my computer crash so i lost it n 4got where i found the code at...
Find out if an opposite faction player is online
05/06/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
english Find out if an opposite faction player is online This is kind of petty and comes with limited uses. Only time I have used it was in world pvp to see if I should wait for am person I am camping to respawn. /ignore them If online ignore will go through If player is offline 'Player Not Found' error Deutsch setzt irgend nen char von der gegnerischen fratkion auf ignore.