Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

just a questing to bot/hack makers

Discussion on just a questing to bot/hack makers within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
just a questing to bot/hack makers

what program u use to code or hacks/bots and trainers?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2010, 03:14   #2

Well if I had a program to code my bots and hacks I would not need to know coding now would I. I think you need to rephrase your question. Like what programing language do you use or what compilers do you use to compile your scripts.

I like C++ as a main I have lots of secondary languages, as far as compilers I like Bloodshed, Microsoft visual c++ 7.1(2003), Comeau c++, and Kai c++. But then again it all depends on what language your using verses what compiler you might need. So you need to make you question more specific.

Old 01/07/2011, 06:05   #3

Received Thanks: 1,003
Visual Studio 2008 I have 2010 but have not installed it yet.

If you want to learn C++ here could be a good start for some video tutorials on some basic but crucial things in game hacking.

Pointers are great for us to use
Old 01/15/2011, 13:07   #4

i have visual studio 2010 instaled i know some coding on it but i dont know how to code for example a bot to use in game
Old 01/16/2011, 10:54   #5

Received Thanks: 1,003
ive got 2010 now its great, as for code you need to go learn how to do things you want to do.