Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Time Hack proof

Discussion on Time Hack proof within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free Time hack

Here Is the proof you guys wanted

EDIT: I am going to quit 12sky2 so I'll have no use to this hack anymore so I will give It for free, have fun using It

Old 11/28/2010, 12:27   #2

i dont see the "time hack" :|. for me it just seems u lag like hell, lol
Old 11/28/2010, 12:43   #3

Look at the bottom please before talking sht, that map is SOS and i dont got SOS time left

And Im not lagging It's just the video

EDIT: After I watched with my 2 others computer i saw that the video didnt lagg a bit only the first 2 attacks and thats because i forgot to close a program, probably your computer that laggs
Old 11/28/2010, 15:28   #4

you know..this wil sound funny.. lets say is ok but ive read some were here on the forums tht a guy tryed to stop time in sos and after 2-3min he was booted out of sos.

second thing...how do we know that you didnt changed the apereance of the buff section on the left ottom side. you know when you use blax trainer it apeares there " trainer v 1.2" for ex. so i think its easy to go around there and make the SOS time text dissapear.

in conclusion i hope some1 can verify this and confirm it is a good hack r some1 confirm if u can edit the texts on the buff section left bottom side coz if you can edit that part meens that is fake.

btw the vid doesnt lag at all ur pc might be slow.
p.s. i dont say this hack isnt good coz i can prove it just w8ting for some1 to verify ty good day
Old 11/28/2010, 16:11   #5

K, I gave the hack to After Burn for a few weeks ago I dont know If he tried It out, I'll give the hack again to him then he can tell If it works or not, and as you see at the top corner It says Ling Chi Fortress Insted for Infernal Island....
Old 11/28/2010, 16:30   #6

Well guys after talking to pve1 I relized he is using the same addy I have used in the past to hack map times. I havent tried it in along time so I logged on today and gave it a shot, seems that the same addy I used then still works now. I didnt stay logged on for a long time but I was in there for more than 10 minutes with out any problems. So I will say Yes it seems it still works and for some reason they have never changed the address, LOL go figure the wonders of Aeria. Well I hope this helps you guys out have fun and enjoy.
Old 11/28/2010, 19:53   #7

Sry dude but your video so bad rly bad
Old 11/28/2010, 20:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterBurn 2.0 View Post
Well guys after talking to pve1 I relized he is using the same addy I have used in the past to hack map times. I havent tried it in along time so I logged on today and gave it a shot, seems that the same addy I used then still works now. I didnt stay logged on for a long time but I was in there for more than 10 minutes with out any problems. So I will say Yes it seems it still works and for some reason they have never changed the address, LOL go figure the wonders of Aeria. Well I hope this helps you guys out have fun and enjoy.
Burn can you make that timer and relase here i cant find on your site
Old 11/28/2010, 21:02   #9

I thought that when AfterBurn said that It was working People would belive me but they just look at a video. for the first it says ling chi fortress insted for infernal island for the second i had no sos time left, this hack simply makes that the game thinks you still are in town but your time will go down as usual, when It reaches 0 you can stay there for ever, this was the last time i tried to sell this. I will be selling this for a few more days, next week I will stop selling this for good
And AfterBurn could you be nice and not share the hack? Thanks
Old 11/28/2010, 22:14   #10

Well it is the same method I have been using for about 2 years now I am actually surprised that know one else knows of it. But I did tell pve1 I would confirm for him and I did. I have a line of hacks I have not released and I have been selfishly using my self LOL. I might release some later on, you just have to wait and see. But yes pve1's hack works was actually happy to see someone else had found what I did.
Old 11/29/2010, 06:08   #11

you can realse for money dont give for free i suggest then we can buy but dont make big price
Old 11/29/2010, 08:41   #12

haska now why would you like to pay? maybe not all of us can afort to pay did you think about that? he could make a 10 hours free trial idk.. then after that to pay for it so ppl can enjoy at least a bit of this.

think about it pve1
Old 11/29/2010, 16:32   #13

Yeah I guess I'll think about It...
Old 11/29/2010, 19:08   #14

Yea i agree for free trial i respect ppl who cant buy also but also pve1 can earn money to
Old 11/30/2010, 13:43   #15

at least you'll think about it.

as a sugestion try make the free trial ot like i said 10 hours thts like to much. try make it like 2 to 4 hours so ppl wont have the priviledge of lvlin to much them selfs or theyr pets coz infinite time in there meens tht u can vll up pets like hell and make a pretty penny in game
and after that make it payable and giv us an update after patches that is if aeria will look here and patch it o.0
looking forward for ur realease and trial