Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] UNPERMA DC METHOD

Discussion on [REQUEST] UNPERMA DC METHOD within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] UNPERMA DC METHOD

If someone have it pm me post here or contact me on skype
Old 09/03/2010, 03:47   #2

If ownmhe23 tells you that she can unban you for a service charge, dont do it.
she is a scammer

Read this post
Don't trust ownmhe23, she is a scammer. Read my story

If she scammed you, post it there
Old 09/03/2010, 04:08   #3

ProAI Stop spamming ... he didnt said he wanted to be unban for he want to be booted of the server to be able to log-in again *Because of a false dupe hack like some i see lol* Demon if the dupe hack you tryed work make it all know it xD
Old 09/03/2010, 05:23   #4

can you tell me where did start the perma dc correct me if im wrong did it start on dupe method that last time release it here?
Old 09/03/2010, 12:28   #5

the perma dc started at the dupe method with patch 110 the accounts were still perma dced after maintenance
Same happened with the dupe method released by Elmo8u123

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Ts1 Dupe method
06/17/2010 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
I know ts1 is down, but I'm looking for the dupe. Not the one where u search acc name and char name and you teleport, but the other one someone made a post with a video. Please and Thank you very much.
[Request]Skill Method and revive
02/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Whats the method so in Arco's Pk Tournament you cant use certain skills and when you die you get teleported to somewhere straight away?
Ban Request for dupe(method sellers)
08/14/2009 - Archlord Trading - 19 Replies
As i told many times how Dupe method sellers destroy the game (you can read some threads here about it) I request ban for these people for the following reasons: 1st They are obviusly a threat to this small market forum. 2nd They are destroying the game this market relies on. 3rd They get feedback for all this??????????(it's insane) All above features are resulting a ban/remove feedback.So eargent steps must be followed from administrators of this forum to protect this Archlord...
[request] Duping method
04/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 18 Replies
hello coderz/x-treme players , some of my cabal friends just told me that its actualy possible to dupe and they donno how ("yea right") . I know you guys r leet , could you post a method for us comoners too :D P.S i found a lil program that says that its a dupe proggy (scanning turneed all green so no virus) u need a pas and username here is teh program - so , any suggestions ?
[Request]Cabal Premium ID activation method
07/01/2008 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
How to enable Premium account in cabal server database? Answer: 1. Login to your mssql 2000 2. Open ACCOUNT database and look for table 'auth_charge' 3. Open that table and Change the value at the right side 5~7 each value correspond to your premium type..