Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting guide to Attack speed Bypass

Discussion on Requesting guide to Attack speed Bypass within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting guide to Attack speed Bypass

looking for maybea guide if anyone knows on how to bypass the attack speed on ce

let me know
Old 08/16/2010, 05:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,003
Ive already posted a tutorial somewhere on these forums.

Basicly find the attack speed value like you do.

Then right cilck it and find what reads it.
Attack something.
Look at the code in the memory browser.
Find something that says cmp blah, 05 change it to 0A or w/e

Check out my Autopill 100% tutorial on the forums somewhere.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release][Method]Aeria - Bypass Attack speed hack protection
07/23/2023 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 69 Replies
Heya all as you are now awear alt1 has patched the attack speed hack. This is how I have worked arround it. Please Alt1 Patch it SERVER SIDE for once. First I found the attack speed buff as one usally does. Had help from jax on that :D. 010d0ecb Then we noticed it had a limiter when we tried to freeze it to anything above 20 or 21 it just did not work. Here is how to bypass it.
[GUIDE]Attack speed
07/26/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 35 Replies
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) /RUS/ Итак, после того, как некотор& #1099;е програм& #1084;ы-хаки стали платным& #1080;, народ очень расстро& #1080;лся.Нич& #1077;го страшно& #1075;о, прочита& #1074; статью вы сможете изменят& #1100; скорост& #1100; атаки самосто& #1103;тельно.& #1043;лавное условие, у вас должен быть шмот на скорост& #1100; атаки(-%) и баф, так же на скорост& #1100; атаки. Заходим в игру, убираем все бафы,вес ящие на вас на скорост& #1100; атаки.Сн имаем пушку(ва ше оружие),н ;имаем шмот, а вернее перчи и пояс (в них...
[Guide] LC - Last Chaos - Attack speed hack
03/18/2010 - Last Chaos - 6 Replies
Hello I will psot this in english because much people are from other nationalitys. READ THE WHOOLE TUT i described everything ^^ So Lets start, i just want post it you with a tutorial of my polish friend, if you dont understand this guide please watch the video it might will help you to understand! Its easy! Videotut;
[Guide] Attack speed with UCE.
07/22/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 18 Replies
This worked for me. It MIGHT work for you. If you are noob at UCE, go for it and if you don't get it try again. I was doing this on public/offical server, the codemasters 1. I use SORA engine, scans better floats then CE, but use whatever. step 1. Remove any item that effects ur attack speed. No weapon. If you look at your attack speed it says 1.00 faster. ( faster) this much faster , not your ACTUAL attack speed. So go to float, and scan for Unknown initial value On memory scan...
Requesting Melee Speed Attack.
06/28/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
I Search the whole forum but no Luck for me..