Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Worlord capes

Discussion on Worlord capes within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Worlord capes

Somebody start duping these. They are really doing yet another raffle for this overpowered AP EARNING items. Everytime they do this raffle they rake in thousands off of ap buyers. Who really knows the exact amount of money they make off of just one of these raffles, but I bet it is more then most of make in a year, assuming we all didn't go to college.

Anyways, they are abusing the hell out of this item to make money. Its obvious TwelveSky2 to AeriaGames is nothing more then a cash cow. It was obvious in TwelveSky1 that all the company cared about is money, but TwelveSky2 is just out of hand. Their greed knows no bounds.

I don't want a Warlord cape, nor do I need one. But somebody who has one step up, dupe the **** out of it, and see if Aeria decides to do a rollback or not. They will have to. A Worlord is not something that Aeria can just ban the offenders, sweep the dupes under the rug and ignore that they are there like they have with all other elites in the game. Mass Warlords = no more mass Warlord raffles, they will be forced to do something, and that something is either: 1=manually go threw and delete all duped Warlords 2=ROLLBACK(I wonder if they will have the same problem as TS1 on this one?).

Anybody else want to see what would happen?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2010, 21:26   #2

lol i already got like 20 piece of this **** :P i donno y yet lolz (would be very hard to sell)
Old 08/13/2010, 22:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by souls.00 View Post
lol i already got like 20 piece of this **** :P i donno y yet lolz (would be very hard to sell)
I mean hand them out for free. Don't sell them. Why would you sell them? The idea here is to see what aeria does about it. You would think they would do a rollback, but they were not prepared to do what in TS1, I am wondering if they are prepared in TS2.
Old 08/13/2010, 22:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by souls.00 View Post
sell to me man
Old 08/13/2010, 22:37   #5

Does nobody else want to see if Aeria is prepared for a rollback this time?
Old 08/13/2010, 23:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Does nobody else want to see if Aeria is prepared for a rollback this time?
i do i will gladly accpet free stuff
Old 08/14/2010, 00:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post
Somebody start duping these. They are really doing yet another raffle for this overpowered AP EARNING items. Everytime they do this raffle they rake in thousands off of ap buyers. Who really knows the exact amount of money they make off of just one of these raffles, but I bet it is more then most of make in a year, assuming we all didn't go to college.

Anyways, they are abusing the hell out of this item to make money. Its obvious TwelveSky2 to AeriaGames is nothing more then a cash cow. It was obvious in TwelveSky1 that all the company cared about is money, but TwelveSky2 is just out of hand. Their greed knows no bounds.

I don't want a Warlord cape, nor do I need one. But somebody who has one step up, dupe the **** out of it, and see if Aeria decides to do a rollback or not. They will have to. A Worlord is not something that Aeria can just ban the offenders, sweep the dupes under the rug and ignore that they are there like they have with all other elites in the game. Mass Warlords = no more mass Warlord raffles, they will be forced to do something, and that something is either: 1=manually go threw and delete all duped Warlords 2=ROLLBACK(I wonder if they will have the same problem as TS1 on this one?).

Anybody else want to see what would happen?
wtf you trying to do u **** go fk your self. AG is good u dont need to go fk it up now go cry back to your fat mum u noob
Old 08/14/2010, 09:51   #8

Stop talking this sht lol. You all know ts2 aeria is a game made to earn big money , not to be intresting like ts1 was. In ts1 you had to do a lot of work to get elites , m33 and stuff like that. In ts2...10k ap solves every problem So , it's no need to get mad and ruin their game. They ruined it theirselves by making everything too easy. People will get bored and quit , and that will be the end of TS2 aeria. Regards.
Old 08/14/2010, 10:37   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotOwnd View Post
Stop talking this sht lol. You all know ts2 aeria is a game made to earn big money , not to be intresting like ts1 was. In ts1 you had to do a lot of work to get elites , m33 and stuff like that. In ts2...10k ap solves every problem So , it's no need to get mad and ruin their game. They ruined it theirselves by making everything too easy. People will get bored and quit , and that will be the end of TS2 aeria. Regards.
Its like testing somebody who is paralyzed how fast they can run right?

Lets put Aeria to the test? Why not?
Old 08/14/2010, 11:04   #10

Dude I understand you probably don't like them, and even a part of you isn't very happy they shut down TS1 after years of work you put into all the hacks you had for it, but really no need to try and go and ruin ts2 as well. lol...
Old 08/14/2010, 11:12   #11

lol Its true Without AP you suck & Without hacks you suck a lot worse
So Its either try your luck and Dupe your way to the top OR "STFU" and lay down and wait for Gods mercy Perhaps the game breaks and you'll find leets for 1mill or so(Most unlucky)
Old 08/24/2010, 19:49   #12

i would love to gt one free considering im probably the WORST money earner in the game i lvl all day and dont get much money but i have to point out if they start making to little money they will either 1 make new raffle or 2 close TS 2 i dont mind free **** but dont go ******** up TS 2 for kicks as someone already said THEY MESSED IT UP ENOUGH ON THEIR OWN
Old 08/25/2010, 02:51   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil_Jin_Light View Post
i totally have to agree with your johnvry aeria is ******** its self up if they dont wake up and see whats happening then mann you people dont have to do anything..plus alot of people do enjoy the game just because u may have gotten banned or something doesnt really give you the right to come up in our home and wreck it ...its just like you coming up in a black mans house and eating his food and taking his couch he be like "yo foo! wtf u doin up in here gtfo ya'll!" ya no? well anyways yeah..just stop dude
thx john ^^
Why do you people keep contradicting yourselves?
"I agree Aeria is ruining the game themselves, but please don't come and ruin it" - Stupidest quote ever.

How can you ruin something that the owner has already ruined?

Either way I never once said anything about ruining the game, I said I want to see if Aeria has any countermeasure to fix the problem this time if a disastrous problem came floating their way. Or are they gonna ride it all out on a fluke for a few years like they did with TwelveSky1, and then when a major issue comes their way, they have no way to fix it. They didn't even have the ability to do a rollback.

Aeria has got to be at least prepared for a rollback this time? Anybody think they are?
Old 08/26/2010, 19:44   #14

no lol they are never prepared xD just drop those things in every city and in 2 weeks you willl see omfg
rollback
soon everyone will know dupe and bang aeriagames announce last week of 12sky

NOTE : we are not giving any ap back.