Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting specific items

Discussion on Requesting specific items within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting specific items

I am requesting the following items:

G8 Elite guan blade: any blade I will taking
G8 Elite guan armor: any I will take
Legacy Cape: any

Other items of interest:
G8 Elite Guan Gloves/Boots/Ring/Ammy

Also possibly a blade wargod.

I only want these items on Redemption server.

If you can get me these specific items I will give you back your originals + an extra copy or I will make a copy of any other item you would like.

PM me with details. I only want othe items listed above for REDEMPTION server, do not pm with other requests.

PS: If there is somebody who has an objection to me doing this please PM your concern, you know who you are.

I offer this as a 1 time deal however, I am not going to be your personal item generator.
Old 08/10/2010, 22:45   #2

Somebody on Red got a Legacy at least.

Let me clear up my offer if I wasn't totally clear: In exchange for access to one of the items I listed above, I will dupe any other item you would like for you(if you can provide it to me). I do need to have access to these items in order to do it, but anybody here on this forum should be able to vouch for me. Let me know so I can get this done before tomorrow if anybody is interested.
Old 08/11/2010, 23:24   #3

Requesting any leets/wargods or anything substantial to dupe atm. I plan to make at least 30 accounts and put these dupes on them all. Dupes will be available after maint. today at around 6pm PST. I will do this for any server right now until otherwise stated.

IF nobody replies today then this deal is off the table, for I will be quitting this game if this doesn't work out.
Old 08/12/2010, 00:36   #4

y the fk would u dupe all this elites u will never sell them all
Old 08/12/2010, 00:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by souls.00 View Post
y the fk would u dupe all this elites u will never sell them all
"hey dude, you want a leet?"

"Hell ya I want that leet!"

"Here ya go"

Bring balance to force my young padawan.

Lets face it, leets are commons by now. But yet it is still the rich/friends of the rich who are hording them all. Everybody and their grandmother has a leet now, and the only ones who don't are the truly poor. The only others who have them are dupers. I would like to see how it works out when only the ones with capped elixers/warlords are the ones who have an advantage anymore.

Lets find out, whats the worst that could happen? This isn't TS1 after all?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2010, 07:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post

"Here ya go"

Lets face it, leets are commons by now. But yet it is still the rich/friends of the rich who are hording them all. Everybody and their grandmother has a leet now, and the only ones who don't are the truly poor. The only others who have them are dupers. I would like to see how it works out when only the ones with capped elixers/warlords are the ones who have an advantage anymore.

i know exactly what you mean xd
Old 08/14/2010, 12:42   #7

Leets are common? Ha I'm such a super noob then? Haven't even got a single leet Unless you count a useless vulture as one lol
Old 08/14/2010, 13:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iktov2 View Post

"Here ya go"

lol then y would ya dupe commons O o
Old 08/14/2010, 15:01   #9

Why everytime i join a nice game a "cloning" method shows up a few weeks later
Old 08/14/2010, 15:33   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMSeraphim View Post
Probably coze youre the guy that reports everyones work to AGE GM's.
Old 08/14/2010, 18:56   #11

Quote:
Its not a matter of a few weeks later. You really these duping methods were just discovered? They were only just now mentioned to the general public back in July as I understand it. Of course people were abusing the **** out of this dupe long before it was released here. Why is it that people tend to ignore a problem until it is brought to light? Why are people too narrow minded to think outside the box and try to look through the darkness to reveal the problems hidden behind it?

Haven't you even once ever looked at all of the people with multiple characters that are all fully leeted at 120% CS12 on every single item and think to yourself, "Now how is it possible that this many people are able to get that many elites and all MAXED out?". Not once you ever think of that? I am sure you have at least once.

So when a dupe method such as this suddenly comes to light why don't you people ever put 2 and 2 together. "Oh, so that is how they did it". Yes people, 99% of those people you see running around on the top of the scoreboards with everything they own leet, they hacked their way there.
Old 08/14/2010, 19:11   #12

Excuse me I wouldn't have any idea if this gear is a leet or not... Due to the lack of socializing i have in the game .. unless I see it in a trade I wouldn't have a clue... Only lately(2days ago) I discovered the difference between rare / leet weapons
Old 08/14/2010, 19:20   #13

Quote:
Excuse me I wouldn't have any idea if this gear is a leet or not... Due to the lack of socializing i have in the game .. unless I see it in a trade I wouldn't have a clue... Only lately(2days ago) I discovered the difference between rare / leet weapons
Well then my comment really isn't directed at you then. My response was in part derived from your post, but basically my comments are directed at the mass majority of players, who accept their place in mediocre/decent gear while all of these leeted out people run around and nobody questions it.