Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB DUPE HACK.

Discussion on WTB DUPE HACK. within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB DUPE HACK.

i know of a few people who i guess know it but thnx to illy the idiot they wont release it to any1 thinking they will pull what she did so ill give silver to who ever can tell me how to do it.. i have tryd many theories by myself and none worked i have said it a dozen times i got screwed over by aeria and got banned over bs and i just want to get a character back to were my old one was i have no interest in getting even with the aeria.
Old 08/04/2010, 21:25   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdbd View Post
i know of a few people who i guess know it but thnx to illy the idiot they wont release it to any1 thinking they will pull what she did so ill give silver to who ever can tell me how to do it.. i have tryd many theories by myself and none worked i have said it a dozen times i got screwed over by aeria and got banned over bs and i just want to get a character back to were my old one was i have no interest in getting even with the aeria.

Only 1 problem. Why would somebody who can dupe want to your silver?

I would love to know a bit about how these guys are doing it as well so I can get together a few things to have a decent time pvp'ing. I was gone for like 6 months so I missed a lot on this game.
Old 08/05/2010, 23:21   #3

dude no 1 gonna sell i got it and not gonna sell (lol am sick of money :P)

think about it its really not that hard
Old 08/06/2010, 04:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by souls.00 View Post
dude no 1 gonna sell i got it and not gonna sell (lol am sick of money :P)

think about it its really not that hard
i have tryd alot of different techniques and nothing is working i have tryd maybe trading and then having one char walk into a portal and hit except b4 it teleports to next map i have tryd using *** mode next to aggro mobs and accepting a trade b4 dcing. i have even tryd trading wen i get the error network you know the one were it says ur dcd but u can still talk and stuff on the game..im just some1 who had a M33 and get perm banned for "harassing" a gs wen all i did was call a gs a liar and not 15min after saying it i get a email saying im perma banned for harssament and appealed a dozen times and nothing came out of. u can ask iktov we he made tele hack he gave me the secret zones and i gave him a char and tryd to help him out and wen he asked me not to come out with the secret farming zones i didnt sadly both are accts wer banned but i still go by my word..
Old 08/06/2010, 19:51   #5

No one is going to sell it to you for silver.
Old 08/06/2010, 19:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeBlazer View Post
No one is going to sell it to you for silver.
well i aint giving real money for a hack thats inevitably going to be patched..
Old 08/09/2010, 01:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripdbd View Post
well i aint giving real money for a hack thats inevitably going to be patched..
Then you don't really want the hack. Move on.
Old 08/10/2010, 12:23   #8

if you can buy it pm me.
Old 08/14/2010, 03:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by generichaxor View Post
Then you don't really want the hack. Move on.
ya just cause ur such a *** to every1 i already let aeria know of your stupid hack so w/e
Old 08/14/2010, 12:06   #10

Honestly I don't know how this "duping process" works and I don't wanna find out... Such thing will get me banned due to temptation which I cannot resist If I found out about this method....

for those who don't know how dupeing its for your best, Just sit back and watch either Aeria Closing/rebooting/etc.. Or a mass banned which I'm sure will leave a big-hole for us to fill in