Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BURN TS2 TO HELL

Discussion on BURN TS2 TO HELL within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BURN TS2 TO HELL

I want to burn ts2 to hell. but sucks we can not release Dupe and Account hack due to GMs. So whoever has Dupe hack. the new version could u please pm me.
Old 07/23/2010, 22:54   #2

thats the spirit, burn ts2 to the ground and throw a nuclear bomb at the building called aeria games entertainment, and also NBC cos the ***** cancelled HEROES

stupid ************* XI
Old 07/23/2010, 23:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cymon View Post
thats the spirit, burn ts2 to the ground and throw a nuclear bomb at the building called aeria games entertainment, and also NBC cos the ***** cancelled HEROES

stupid ************* XI

WTG HEROES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *** DAM MOTHER *******.

1ST THEY CANCEL KYLE XY NOW THEY CANCEL HEORES WTF? NO FAIR STILL SO MUCH LEFT OUT OF HEAROS WE NEED TO KNOW *** DAM I WILL KILL THEM ALL BUT 1ST I KILL AERIA GAMES. JKING ABOUT KILLING PART BUT *** DAM NOT HEORES.

RIP HEROES WE MISS U.
Old 07/23/2010, 23:08   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachiorsasuka View Post
I want to burn ts2 to hell. but sucks we can not release Dupe and Account hack due to GMs. So whoever has Dupe hack. the new version could u please pm me.
You're a ******* ****** lolololol!!!!!!!
Old 07/23/2010, 23:22   #5

lol ts2 is already died , the game is full off leets now, aeria making so many jackpot events , ppl rushing so much to buy ap spending on it, they make so much money for now, soon ppl will stop buying items, and bump aeriagames close ts2 cause of lack of support hehe and players will go to mayn or just searching for another game
Old 07/24/2010, 00:44   #6

elite*gold: 130
Lol are you really that stupid?You noticed aeriagames is adding alot of new **** too?To make money ofc and so the game doesnt get boring.. trust me 12sky2 wont die..you guys have a strong imagination thinking you could win it against aeriagames..i think they know what they're doing and they wont get ****** by 2 guys thinking they can kill a gaming company hosting more than 10 games lol..but oh well..good luck , I'll pray 4 both of you
Quote:
Originally Posted by arabphoenix View Post
lol ts2 is already died , the game is full off leets now, aeria making so many jackpot events , ppl rushing so much to buy ap spending on it, they make so much money for now, soon ppl will stop buying items, and bump aeriagames close ts2 cause of lack of support hehe and players will go to mayn or just searching for another game
Old 07/24/2010, 01:09   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Lol are you really that stupid?You noticed aeriagames is adding alot of new **** too?To make money ofc and so the game doesnt get boring.. trust me 12sky2 wont die..you guys have a strong imagination thinking you could win it against aeriagames..i think they know what they're doing and they wont get ****** by 2 guys thinking they can kill a gaming company hosting more than 10 games lol..but oh well..good luck , I'll pray 4 both of you
who the fk said i m trying to destroy it ? why would i? i jsut don t care, all i m saying they just make a lot of money so they get all ppl to g8 than they release g12 , ppl rebuy ap again to be g12 and make 120% elites
than they release 150%
and etc
but if u aren t ap buyer or hacker than ur ruined mean u have no chance to play the game
Old 07/26/2010, 14:42   #8

x) i just wanted flames ftw (Got bored D: ) more flames pl0x
Old 07/28/2010, 00:42   #9

guys dont waste your time trying to crash / burn ts2. you will never be able to. you would need to be a master in computer techniction, in programming / scrips. The only way you would eb able to crash a game liek this s to make a packet file, containing a self destruct virus, that once it is open it will start to delete everything, and then you would need to put that in a packet, that is gtting sent to the server, becaseu then the server will open it, and start easing everything. BUT... Still that wouldnt work becaseu once it woudl open " if it even would " the devolopers would find it in the server in a matter of seconds, and romove it before it even gets to anythign important. So if anything they would probably only need to pt the game down for 1 day tpo recover all the files. not even probably.

So guys, please dont waste your time trying to crash a gae liek this, it si way more complicated then you think, They ave hundreads of fire walls, virus scanners . ect, you wold need a team of people to even " TRY " to get past all of the fire walls. ect, then you would need to fiqure how to acually put the virus in their system. Dont waste you time, and leave this thread alone. U willNOT be able to crash ts2.
Old 07/31/2010, 02:42   #10

people 12sky2 sucks **** and aeria games only care about sucking money out of ur pockets. ts2 is a badly coded game and its very similar to ts1 but sucks more. i only take games as entertainment not something to waste my fking life on(already wasted emm 3 years).

if any1 wants to have a square go then u no where to find me.
Old 07/31/2010, 07:47   #11

their servers are colo...can't easily to send packet file. If you do, you would be working at cisco company.
Old 07/31/2010, 09:36   #12

Received Thanks: 1,003
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeweeman99 View Post
guys dont waste your time trying to crash / burn ts2. you will never be able to. you would need to be a master in computer techniction, in programming / scrips. The only way you would eb able to crash a game liek this s to make a packet file, containing a self destruct virus, that once it is open it will start to delete everything, and then you would need to put that in a packet, that is gtting sent to the server, becaseu then the server will open it, and start easing everything. BUT... Still that wouldnt work becaseu once it woudl open " if it even would " the devolopers would find it in the server in a matter of seconds, and romove it before it even gets to anythign important. So if anything they would probably only need to pt the game down for 1 day tpo recover all the files. not even probably.

So guys, please dont waste your time trying to crash a gae liek this, it si way more complicated then you think, They ave hundreads of fire walls, virus scanners . ect, you wold need a team of people to even " TRY " to get past all of the fire walls. ect, then you would need to fiqure how to acually put the virus in their system. Dont waste you time, and leave this thread alone. U willNOT be able to crash ts2.
Oh god.. he does not know what hes talking about but hes somewhat true...
Please go learn how networking software/games work before saying such a thing

He is right on the fact that you would have to find an exploit. Just sending a packet that contains a virus wont work... The server dosnt OPEN the packet it reads the data its a stream.. virus's like .exe's wont get executed through a packet *with the exception of an exploit on windows file transfer however the server wont be open to that*

No offense of course im not flaming or anything but you need to learn more .