Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 14:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request{knowledge of 0017 error}

Discussion on Request{knowledge of 0017 error} within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request{knowledge of 0017 error}

Looking for any tips on maybe getting 0017 error , im not looking to release the finished product if you know what i mean , so pm me if you have anything that may help , thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
knowledge of SQL ?
04/02/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
hi i'm seeking people who are willing to teach me some things about SQL , most basic stuff i know and i'm willing to show you anything to that you possibly didn't know yet , if you want to show me some things of course i hope someone is so gentle to teach me ? greetz me u can contact me in pm or on [email protected] or if u have skype contact me on my msn first
some knowledge
02/28/2010 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies
i was wondering a few things if any1 could explain im lazy and some i just dont know it 1. how do u work with the ijl15.dll for modding like a tutorial link mabye? 2. wat is twin tails 3. can some1 give me some working gathering bots like wool colecting or spider web collection that i can take apart to see how they work and no flamers... thanks to those who help
[Request] C++ Coder w/ Guid knowledge
02/09/2010 - C/C++ - 0 Replies
Hey! Okay am coding with some friends some hacks for CA and Warrock. Problem is we dont want it to be leeched and being patched too fast. So we got a Guid System on our forum. What we need is a What we need to implement into the hack to restrict acces :) greets Elitefredy
someone... anyone.... lend some knowledge
08/14/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I'm having such a very difficult time with trying to get and use hacks. When my launcher i downloaded trys to launch i get (????) marks. do i need to reinstall 2moons?? or is there something else i need to do?
Request of: Knowledge / AutoDropper
11/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Can anyone help me make an autodropper for mining? Similar to automining but it will drop all the ores it can with a push of a button? Such as pressing the button, and macro/(auto here) will start and make all items in the inventory drop? I have seen the Trading Super Fast macro thingie, it seems like it CAN work in the same way but the part when it presses down to scroll the trade window makes the miner move so if anyone can also let me know how to remove that one click scrolling down ,...