Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Dodge rate hack and Duplicate hack

Discussion on [Request] Dodge rate hack and Duplicate hack within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Request] Dodge rate hack and Duplicate hack

I dont know it this rly egxist but i am sure for dodge hack but i saw some1 trying too sell duplicate hack,so if u guys know something about that pls give me that or if u dont wanna post it than pm me <.< pls :s
Old 06/25/2010, 19:50   #2

Look around. The dupe method is posted on this very same section, only a few threads down >.>
Old 06/25/2010, 20:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by generichaxor View Post
Look around. The dupe method is posted on this very same section, only a few threads down >.>
sry i still dont understand all that,i just use a simple trainer and thats all
Old 06/25/2010, 22:35   #4

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4ckd3vil15 View Post
sry i still dont understand all that,i just use a simple trainer and thats all
iam not goin school tommorow iam takin a holiday to sit infront of my pc see the post by " bl4ckd3vil15 " and laught the whole day tommorow XD
XD:han dsdown:

lol just lol no 100000000000000x lol

p.s. no offence meant but i just cant control myself ....aww my stomach aches now
Old 06/25/2010, 22:42   #5

Quote:
I dont know it this rly egxist but i am sure for dodge hack but i saw some1 trying too sell duplicate hack,so if u guys know something about that pls give me that or if u dont wanna post it than pm me <.< pls :s

sorry for the double post but ill be a goood kind person and say you stuffs

its too late for a dupe hack mate ~ there is supposed to be a patch tonight that would patch duping

seriously did you just notice that people do this?....even Aeria games forums may have detailed instructions on how to dupe now :P (exaggeration)

before requesting something u should see if it is there already or not !!!
like genrichaxor said ...THERE IS A VERY DETAILED TUT /RELEASE ON HOW TO DUPE ON THIS VERY SAME SECTION WHERE U HAVE POSTED A [REQUEST].

and as for dodge hack ..nope i dont think it exists
Old 06/26/2010, 03:52   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyini View Post
sorry for the double post but ill be a goood kind person and say you stuffs

its too late for a dupe hack mate ~ there is supposed to be a patch tonight that would patch duping

seriously did you just notice that people do this?....even Aeria games forums may have detailed instructions on how to dupe now :P (exaggeration)

before requesting something u should see if it is there already or not !!!
like genrichaxor said ...THERE IS A VERY DETAILED TUT /RELEASE ON HOW TO DUPE ON THIS VERY SAME SECTION WHERE U HAVE POSTED A [REQUEST].

and as for dodge hack ..nope i dont think it exists
Just so you know GM's leave office in about 20-40 mins..your meaning to tell me they would do a patch this late, Also in the middle of hsb?
Old 06/26/2010, 09:06   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by striker_1789 View Post
Just so you know GM's leave office in about 20-40 mins..your meaning to tell me they would do a patch this late, Also in the middle of hsb?
wen did i say you that patch will be on in 20~ 40 minutes? -.- read properly geez
" there is supposed to be a patch tonight that would patch duping"

supposed to be !!~ can u get it ??!!//

wer in my post have i given a time other den " tongiht" and come on
look at the time gap between my post and your post
and not to forget from mmy timezone wen i say tonight i had a whole 20+ hours ahead of me !! (lol it ~ even tho i dinnt think about it)

and as i checked AGE forums it says something like " they dint patch it thinking that it would cause more problem"

as far as i know aeria is LAZY *** company but never a liar to the words that was officially announced on forums !!

just cuz u want to oppose my post dont invent stuffs that i dint mean or say into what i said ~

no offence meant**but iam just in a bad mood
Old 06/26/2010, 12:56   #8

fk ****** i just trying too get some infos and not too read ur fk dumb replys
Old 06/26/2010, 18:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyini View Post
wen did i say you that patch will be on in 20~ 40 minutes? -.- read properly geez
" there is supposed to be a patch tonight that would patch duping"

supposed to be !!~ can u get it ??!!//

wer in my post have i given a time other den " tongiht" and come on
look at the time gap between my post and your post
and not to forget from mmy timezone wen i say tonight i had a whole 20+ hours ahead of me !! (lol it ~ even tho i dinnt think about it)

and as i checked AGE forums it says something like " they dint patch it thinking that it would cause more problem"

as far as i know aeria is LAZY *** company but never a liar to the words that was officially announced on forums !!

just cuz u want to oppose my post dont invent stuffs that i dint mean or say into what i said ~

no offence meant**but iam just in a bad mood
Are you ****** dumb? If GM's aren't there who's gonna be there to patch it? Magical bunnies? Michael Jackson's ghost? >_> Common sense is ftw
Old 06/26/2010, 19:01   #10

Quote:
Are you ****** dumb? If GM's aren't there who's gonna be there to patch it? Magical bunnies? Michael Jackson's ghost? >_> Common sense is ftw
GM are just in game support, they aren't in charge of the game patch. It's the tech team is in charge of that part of the work. Also there should always be at least one GM at ANYTIME in game if the server is open. You will probably wonder how that is possible, well first there is work shift, some may work during the day while other will work during the night. Also for some company, don't know if it's the case for aeria but sometimes they have a small office in another country like China , Japan. There, the timezone is different so while it's night in US it's day in China so poeple can work over there even if they aren't in physic contact with the server, they can still access the server via remote control and apply patch. I assume it's also the case for aeria, the developpers of the game is Alt1 a korean company so they are the one in charge of the things like creating patch.
Old 06/28/2010, 08:59   #11

Quote:
fk retard i just trying too get some infos and not too read ur fk dumb replys
whoz the retard?//...you register on some hack website and instantly ask info on pro hacks and you expect all to come and give you tutorials?!!! and when you dont even respect a reply?

on my first reply post i did laugh at you but on my second post i gave you the information you wanted !!!...are you stupid cant you read english?...if u cant atleast use GOOGLE TRANSLATOR!!!!!

Quote:
Are you fuckin dumb? If GM's aren't there who's gonna be there to patch it? Magical bunnies? Michael Jackson's ghost? >_> Common sense is ftw
wtf is wrong with you when i first relayed a info stating that the patch "was supposed to be tonight" you reply me saying that the GMs will be leaving in 10~20 minutes

and to that i replied stating what i said was "supposed to be" which mean "expecting" and i stated that exactly as how it was stated on AGE forums!!

use your common sense idiot when in my post did i say
"its 100% confirmed that they are going to patch it tonight"

and after your first reply i did not even continue saying that i was still expecting the patch !!!....

wtf you ppl cant read english ?...again please use GOOGLE TRANSLATOR IF U CANT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!!!

how come dumb people like you have the tongue to call others dumb?
Old 06/30/2010, 00:05   #12

please stop hacking people.. make the game look good!
Old 07/06/2010, 16:00   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comitted47 View Post
dude, you are on the wrong forum
Old 07/06/2010, 16:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimteoh View Post
dude, you are on the wrong forum
U sure lol
Old 07/06/2010, 16:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comitted47 View Post
Stop spamming B*llshit bro !