Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request Simple Auto Join War Script

Discussion on Request Simple Auto Join War Script within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request Simple Auto Join War Script

Hi im really not that well at coding in auto it , i was wondering if a more experienced player can make me a simple auto war join script , a continious one , thanks if this is possible , hope im not asking to much

thanks guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to script a simple auto-bot [AutoIT]
08/05/2013 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 123 Replies
I guess this will be my contribution to this forum. NOTE: u can apply this to any game; i only give cabal as a practical example. Go to http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/downloads.php and download AutoIt Full Installation Go to http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/...e/dow nloads.php and download SciTE4AutoIt3.exe Install them ofc ... The most important action u can take is to THINK. I know it's hard for some but try >.< . What do we wanna do ?
[REQUEST] Simple Online PhP Script
03/27/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hi, My php skills are horrible and I ask for someone to give me a simple php online script for shaiya.. The code for the one released is wrong in some spots because the php is not connecting to sql. Here is what I look for. Simple Script that displays the total number of Users; If can do that for me I will really appreciate alot. If can be more fancy and have time to add more things I will be more appreciate it. Thank you guys.
NEED help making simple auto attack script
06/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I have walker 2.03 and i need help making a SIMPLE auto attack script. All i wanna do is target mod, attack, pick up items, target closest mod and repeat. I can add heals and all that stuff later just need help starting a basic combat script.
[Request] Simple AutoIt Script
06/26/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hello, I'm looking for an autoit script that basically presses 1 2 3 4 5, one after the other every second continuously. Thanks in advance, EW.
[request]simple auto-loot
10/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i need an auto-looter that is easy to use and takes barely any time to set up i only want the auto-looter with nothing else in the download thanks in advance if u can give me 1