Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Who wanna detroy Aeria Twelve Sky 2?

Discussion on Who wanna detroy Aeria Twelve Sky 2? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/21/2010, 02:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by psp165 View Post
Lol i can easily do what i said, i buy AP all the time, it would be easy for me to dupe high priced items and then sell for cheap causing a drop in prices to the point where other ppl would have to lower their prices to compete, its just economics. Generichaxor laugh all you want now, for soon 12sky2 will be flooded with 5mil Sup Pills and SOS. Try to make as much money from the dupe method while you can. Have a nice day
You're such a ******* joke lmao! You couldn't possibly kill this game just doing that LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Old 06/22/2010, 13:51   #17

if selling stuff at lower prices could kill the game then the people farming bosses and selling mats for dirt cheap would have killed the game already

you see soe for 1.5 mil and goe for 3 mil, and they still sell like they're going out of style
Old 09/26/2010, 02:16   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroyAeria View Post
hello,
i just get permanent banned on ts2 after this main
if i don't get unbanned in like 3 days i will start to ruin ts2.
i wil help man
Old 09/26/2010, 03:05   #19

This is such a old topic and this guy has no life left. lol
Old 09/26/2010, 10:59   #20

lol....nice revolt , but I don't think it will work. Aeria will destroy ts2. You just wait. They'll keep goin' with the AP , promos and tiers and soon that game will be dead and gone cause everyone will quit it if they have thousands of CP and full elite sets.
Old 09/26/2010, 20:59   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotOwnd View Post
lol....nice revolt , but I don't think it will work. Aeria will destroy ts2. You just wait. They'll keep goin' with the AP , promos and tiers and soon that game will be dead and gone cause everyone will quit it if they have thousands of CP and full elite sets.
/agree
Old 09/26/2010, 21:49   #22

seriously i hate people like this " i was hacking and got banned now every1 will pay for my **** up!"
Old 09/26/2010, 22:29   #23

AeriaGames ****** me off long time ago. I warned them not to mess with me... of course the didn't believe I could or would do anything. At the time I didn't know what I would do but I knew I would do something!

Well here I am a year later now, skimming profits from Aeria with SkyBot. The profits I earn are nothing compared to the loss they take from all the AP my users no longer purchase.

I have already earned more than twice what I spent on AP (I spent quite a bit). So I'm satisfied knowing I got it all back + more and still counting. And they just keep losing more and more everytime someone purchases SkyBot.

I have no intentions to ruin the game tho, thats why I decided not to put in overwhelming hacks like speed/revive. That would be killing the goose that lays the golden egg so to speak.
Old 09/27/2010, 00:44   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by afkguy View Post
AeriaGames ****** me off long time ago. I warned them not to mess with me... of course the didn't believe I could or would do anything. At the time I didn't know what I would do but I knew I would do something!

Well here I am a year later now, skimming profits from Aeria with SkyBot. The profits I earn are nothing compared to the loss they take from all the AP my users no longer purchase.

I have already earned more than twice what I spent on AP (I spent quite a bit). So I'm satisfied knowing I got it all back + more and still counting. And they just keep losing more and more everytime someone purchases SkyBot.

I have no intentions to ruin the game tho, thats why I decided not to put in overwhelming hacks like speed/revive. That would be killing the goose that lays the golden egg so to speak.

That is a quite fear revenge dude :P

and wtf lowering prices wont kill the game...What killed ts1 was account hacking due to the dupe method.