Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]Ts1 Dupe method

Discussion on [REQUEST]Ts1 Dupe method within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST]Ts1 Dupe method

I know ts1 is down, but I'm looking for the dupe. Not the one where u search acc name and char name and you teleport, but the other one someone made a post with a video. Please and Thank you very much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
simply Dupe method DC+trade = dupe
02/15/2012 - 12Sky2 - 59 Replies
WPE - google it now send it on packet 80 S2837P107101 already decode now the rest is up to you
Ban Request for dupe(method sellers)
08/14/2009 - Archlord Trading - 19 Replies
As i told many times how Dupe method sellers destroy the game (you can read some threads here about it) I request ban for these people for the following reasons: 1st They are obviusly a threat to this small market forum. 2nd They are destroying the game this market relies on. 3rd They get feedback for all this??????????(it's insane) All above features are resulting a ban/remove feedback.So eargent steps must be followed from administrators of this forum to protect this Archlord...
wts dupe method and unslot method
07/20/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
dupe: 25usd unslot: 50usd paypal edit: unslot includes dupe :)