Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 15:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TS2 GM commands and theories

Discussion on TS2 GM commands and theories within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/13/2010, 10:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
it will work but it's easy to be patched , mega did you ignored me on msn ? xD.. maybe if we will find GM-rei ip , and use something to make our ip to look like gm rei shall work? xD
Old 05/14/2010, 05:44   #17

Received Thanks: 1,003
Well only way to make your ip look like their ip would be to use their ip. which chances are you cant unless your on same computer or same isp and happen to kick them off theirs if theirs is dynamic. Besides gm stuff would be account bassed not ip bassed. Hence us being able to use GM Sight.

And I havent been on msn recently lol.
Old 05/14/2010, 12:20   #18

xD too busy with exams?
Old 09/02/2021, 10:22   #19

12sky2 item list for gm commands

hello dear players.

i need 12sky2 all item list for gm commands ..

can someone send me a list