Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epiphany! AFK Farming Bot. 30 Hour Capability. Rare/Elite Loots

Discussion on Epiphany! AFK Farming Bot. 30 Hour Capability. Rare/Elite Loots within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epiphany! AFK Farming Bot. 30 Hour Capability. Rare/Elite Loots

Epiphany!

Created by : Hafus

Bot GUI

Bot Results Example

Bot in Action

What this bot does :

-Press one button! No hotkeys, nothing you as the user needs to do, log in, click start, and leave =)

-Denys all requests and changes hotbar to 1-0
-Moves camera angle to correct positioning
-Minimizes System Window
-Changes hotbar until 2 is loot key and 1 is attack
-Auto Buffs
-Teleports to monsters
-Clicks it and then attacks
-Auto-loot for only rares and elites
-Auto-revive functionality( Teleports to safe spot, revives, then returns to killing)
-User-friendly GUI (One button press)
-Can be paused or exited with hotkeys
-When exited out of twelve sky or the bot, it displays results( Rares/Elites Looted/Kill Count/Death Count)
-Auto Pill
-30 hour capability( for now )

Future updates :

-Add config file for addresses and hotkeys - Allows for updates ingame to not affect bot
-Inventory to hotbar autopill - Longer botting
-Input pass and account to autolog in when click start - Only click start and it does everything for you
-Run Minimized
-Create Menus : File : About, Exit ; Help : Key Config, Hotkeys, Updates,
-If out of HP and Chi Pots then Exit
-Fix string at bottom right(autopill)
-Change exe icon
-Infinite Godmode Time(No 15 second)
-Fix load time on mobs (lag related)

Let me know what you would like me to add.

If you have any questions or comments leave a post or send me a pm. If your interested in buying the finished version, send me a PM and we can talk.

PS: Does anyone know why embedding isn't working? Thank you
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/02/2010, 15:34   #2

i dont see Download:\
Old 04/02/2010, 15:45   #3

This is a preview it's not ready for release yet. Very soon hopefully.
Old 04/02/2010, 18:50   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,263
That's a lot of coding. LOL.
Old 04/02/2010, 19:12   #5

What's your opinion striker, should i release this to public or sell it?
Old 04/02/2010, 21:00   #6

unless it can run multi client like the chinese bots, people wont buy it cuz this is only a simple farm bot. what people would buy is, auto repilling aoe grind bot.
Old 04/02/2010, 21:37   #7

Please explain why people would not buy this. I have not seen a free AFK farming bot before...Please point into where i can find one. Also, why would someone buy an aoe grind bot with auto repilling...i can make that in 5 minutes....if this is true i will make this aoe grind bot right now with all of your specifications and i will make it..
Old 04/02/2010, 22:30   #8

Received Thanks: 1,263
I think it is up to you to decide. I really enjoyed coding and the best part of making it was having made everyone satisfied and receiving compliments on my work.
Old 04/02/2010, 22:54   #9

You are not releasing anything, so this is the wrong forum to post this. When you post this topic, you are required to agree that what you are posting is an release. Also, if you do chose to sell this hack, please use the barter board.

You can only post in this section if you were releasing something like a hack that can be downloaded. Giving us a list of what a bot can do is not a release.

But anyways good luck on you bot/hack. Your bot is really quite simple at this minute, I hope you add more advanced function to it or you won't be able to compete with MapFun. His tool basically has everything you have, only free.
Old 04/03/2010, 01:41   #10

i play ts2 a lot and i say dont release this . if u use this its cool kip it to personall use ,if u wanna release something awsom make: autobufer autolooter rares elits money pet feederr thats it mabe autopill. i wonder if u have anyidea how many bots ther in game from aeria itself if ppl start using this thats it game done. i g3 atm lol i got no leets but i still say dont do this if will destroy game .
Old 04/03/2010, 03:01   #11

1. this bot is very inefficient in its method of killing/hunting mobs
2. you can only hunt very week mobs this way, and will not find any gold, items or other good.
3. the chinese bots are clientless meaning you can run tens of those bots on one computer, that is what gold sites use to farm gold, imagine them punching out 1b in 3 hrs, your bot is no competition.

hope this is enough reasoning.
Old 04/03/2010, 04:14   #12

Good points everyone, and sorry if i posted in wrong forum. I am releasing it though and it is soon, i just went ahead and made the post to see if anyone wanted it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mint7717 View Post
1. this bot is very inefficient in its method of killing/hunting mobs
2. you can only hunt very week mobs this way, and will not find any gold, items or other good.
3. the chinese bots are clientless meaning you can run tens of those bots on one computer, that is what gold sites use to farm gold, imagine them punching out 1b in 3 hrs, your bot is no competition.

hope this is enough reasoning.
1. I dont think its ineffectient....like i said this is just version 1, its going to be very fast when i finish.

2. You can use this bot anywhere....its not map specific....so yes you can kill weak mobs or you can kill strong ones....Me killing weak mobs was just a demonstration. And it loots rares and elites, how will it not find items?

3. I am working on this one at the moment, i know it is completely possible and i am working on it. I know how to do it too, its being implemented. With multi client this means they can run minimized so you can run multiple of these(even while facebook creepin

I dont know why your hatin on me but its cool. Keep em coming please im enjoying this feedback
Old 04/03/2010, 04:37   #13

Received Thanks: 1,003
Wow very nice
And im glad to know im fkn awersome

I would suggest checking for boss monsters and if it is a boss monster type or prehaps a monster that you can kill within 7 sec it would enable the *** mode. Add 00406D45 in cheat engine as an Array of Bytes with a length of 5. The bytes you see there are the origional code just set them to 90 to nop it and have *** mode.

I would also like to suggest that you sell this. You deserve money for making something awersome yeah

However i must warn you that im going to be making a bot of my own one day.
Prehaps all of us hack makers should just team up and work together. That way we could make the best software for hacks and not have everyone going oh this hack is best no this hack is. lol

Very nice job on the bot ide love to test it out
Old 04/03/2010, 05:08   #14

It look like a great bot, keep it up. It's nice to see poeple releasing more things, I don't see why some poeple are giving those bad feedbacks, as you said your bot isn't done yet and it's just the first version and it already look pretty decent. I would be interested to test your bot when it is released.
Old 04/03/2010, 09:45   #15

Received Thanks: 1,003
I may have something that will be very interesting to use with your bot soon it will let us run the game lots and have all of the exe's controlled by one client meaning we can have like 10 chars all attacking say 1 boss monster :P