Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OKAY, who done it???

Discussion on OKAY, who done it??? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OKAY, who done it???

Alright, who crashed the AGE TS2 servers? lol Somebody crashed the TS1 servers a while ago (who actually turned out to be a friend of mine lol) and I'm guessing somebody is crashing the TS2 servers now lol. If somebody is, good job, this is ******' hilarious to see everybody running around like headless chickens because OH NO! THEIR PRECIOUS TS2 IS DOWN! lmao
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2010, 06:00   #2

oops
Old 03/20/2010, 07:18   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAznNoodleZXx View Post
oops
lol
Old 03/20/2010, 09:58   #4

Lol idonno... might have been me actully. I was sending some of my own modified packets yesterday trying to get some dupes. You should tell us more at what time this craches happend.
Old 03/20/2010, 10:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zowex View Post
Lol idonno... might have been me actully. I was sending some of my own modified packets yesterday trying to get some dupes. You should tell us more at what time this craches happend.
Crashed at about 7pm PST and 8pm PST, I believe. Don't matter to me much though, I got banned lmao. IP banned me XD
Old 03/20/2010, 15:15   #6

May i suggest you to proxy when using hacks? Now that u already are ip banned and might have a static IP then you should proxy ur client now and it will work fine. There many sites that shares Proxy Ip you can use.
Old 03/20/2010, 19:33   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zowex View Post
May i suggest you to proxy when using hacks? Now that u already are ip banned and might have a static IP then you should proxy ur client now and it will work fine. There many sites that shares Proxy Ip you can use.
Oh, I didn't get banned for hacking. I got banned for showing the whole community the excessive greed and negligence from Aeria Games & Entertainment. The GMs didn't take kindly to that, so they IP banned me, including all accounts that have ever logged onto my IP. I think that's ******' hilarious though, because 2 of my ex's are now banned as well!!! LMAO!!!

That bit aside, I'm definitely going to run on a proxy. I've got a program called Hotspot Shield, so I'm good to go. Thanks though
Old 03/21/2010, 00:52   #8

Received Thanks: 1,003
Or just use a dynamic ip which most people get from their isp and reset your modem.

Eg in my country we have adsl modems which we can just reset then bam new ip :P
Old 03/21/2010, 01:15   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
Or just use a dynamic ip which most people get from their isp and reset your modem.

Eg in my country we have adsl modems which we can just reset then bam new ip :P
I've tried, mine just doesn't seem to want to work properly like that haha. I probably ****** up, but that's okay. Hotspot Shield works just as well PROXY FTW!
Old 03/21/2010, 04:52   #10

rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by generichaxor View Post
Alright, who crashed the AGE TS2 servers? lol Somebody crashed the TS1 servers a while ago (who actually turned out to be a friend of mine lol) and I'm guessing somebody is crashing the TS2 servers now lol. If somebody is, good job, this is ******' hilarious to see everybody running around like headless chickens because OH NO! THEIR PRECIOUS TS2 IS DOWN! lmao

Ahahah rofl, epic. First TS1 gets **** ****** and now TS2 keep it up guys, if anyone needs help let me know
Old 03/21/2010, 08:24   #11

Received Thanks: 1,003
lol :P im sure there would be ways to force the server to throw exceptions just via altering packets... all depends how it reads and uses data.
Old 03/23/2010, 03:45   #12

keep it up and they might put xtrap on it :P
Old 03/23/2010, 04:21   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
lol :P im sure there would be ways to force the server to throw exceptions just via altering packets... all depends how it reads and uses data.
But any smart programmer would know to drop that specific socket when an exception is thrown. Not make the server crash . Must be sumthing besides packets.