Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about processes...

Discussion on question about processes... within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about processes...

how to do to the trainers like rangarok and mapfun work on the current ts2 client with i want to if i using multiclient ?
Old 02/20/2010, 06:20   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
In theory map fun will attach to the first process it sees. It checks via process name eg TwelveSky2 rather than window name.

I will work on adding support for multiple process attaching infact I may even program into map fun the functionality to open many processes of 12sky2.

Rather than executing the game twice and fast I will enable running the game and bypassing the code that checks for another instance of the game already running Map fun will attach to this one so you could run two copys of map fun and launch the game twice using both of those having map fun on two instances of 12sky2.

However thats work in progress and only If i have enough people wanting it and I have the time of course
Old 02/20/2010, 07:45   #3

elite*gold: 20
Well you can just change the window name of one client, then use that new name to specify which process to hook on to.
Old 02/21/2010, 11:18   #4

Received Thanks: 1,003
Nawh... Ide prefer to have it able to launch them and do the whole thing. Rather than changing the window caption.

You could copy and rename TwelveSky2.exe and launch both twice and edit a copy of map fun or w/e to make it attach to the new exe i guess for now. But that would be anoying to do lol.