Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mayn Trainer

Discussion on Mayn Trainer within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mayn Trainer

hey guys i was just wondering if there is a workin trainer for mayn ts2? if so could somebody post one i could use it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12Sky2 Trainer - Attspeed and Movespeed (MAYN Games)
10/03/2018 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
Since no1 releases anything without getting paid here, i decided to release this small trainer for attackspeed and movespeed ( you can set them to whatever you want). I have also added a defchange hack, which works on only very few mobs, so plz do not flame for it. Next trainer will have autopills added. Use: Just put the trainer in your game directory ( usually C:\MaynGames\TwelveSky 2) ´ and open it. It autolaunches the game. Cheatengine : for those who want to use cheatengine,...
12sky2 Mayn Trainer for FREE!!!!!xD
02/19/2014 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 17 Replies
Silentdoom's trainer features 1.Zoom hack 2.Instant Revive 3.Speed hack 4.Attack hack This is my first trainer that I made so be nice.Its a very basic trainer nothing special just the hacks :pimp: and just add the value to the speed hacks and for the instant revive just do ctrl 2 when u do and ull revive with no hp so pill a little :). dont get caught.:cool:
[RE-RELEASED]12sky2 Mayn Trainer
11/02/2010 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Features:Zoom Hack Instant Revive Speed Hack Attack Speed updated:9,26,09
[Request]12Sky2(Mayn) Working Trainer !
09/28/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Someone can post please any working trainers/hacks for 12sky2 (mayn version) ? :handsdown: