Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 13:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ts1 auto opening and pet pickup

Discussion on ts1 auto opening and pet pickup within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ts1 auto opening and pet pickup

can i make it so that the LT or fortunes/tickets from sanji get auto opened as soon as they get to my inventory?

and can i make my pet only pick up only certain itens? and not all uniq/rare
Old 06/07/2016, 19:07   #2

Having same account name here than in AE TS1 isnt a good idea i supose.
Old 06/07/2016, 19:31   #3

being a user in this forun dosent automaticly means im hacking in anrinch
Old 06/07/2016, 19:57   #4

Specially when Araf uses the same name in every game, quite the stupid thing to reply to sema, since it was here you first advertised your server.... just saying
Old 06/07/2016, 20:14   #5

fantatik - why not? gm's and gs's also have accounts on this forum.
Old 06/08/2016, 00:38   #6

Received Thanks: 1,003
Fair point, GM will just have to go invisible and auto follow people to see if they use obvious hacks .

Yeah those sort of things could be made into features.

It takes time and knowledge and patience and all that to do it.

Can you do it? I don't know can you? What is stopping you the majority of knowledge is already on the internet for how to go about making such things happen :P.
Old 06/08/2016, 01:26   #7

Plus this thread was never opened for a server with x1 rates, he probably means either Ultimate/420 since the most boring part of Samji is to open the tickets on those servers rather than wait 50 years to get one
Old 06/08/2016, 17:08   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureZiro View Post
Plus this thread was never opened for a server with x1 rates, he probably means either Ultimate/420 since the most boring part of Samji is to open the tickets on those servers rather than wait 50 years to get one
yes thats why i was asking
Old 06/08/2016, 18:14   #9

rekt sema =DD
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2021, 13:54   #10

I have solved this problem
Old 02/06/2021, 16:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Araf123 View Post
can i make it so that the LT or fortunes/tickets from sanji get auto opened as soon as they get to my inventory?

and can i make my pet only pick up only certain itens? and not all uniq/rare
Yeah it is possible I can help you to do that if u want.