Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

endless war

Discussion on endless war within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
endless war

Is the server still up or did it go down once i update it i cant get into game can someone please help me out thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How much is the endless garment?
07/20/2015 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
sold
Feuerprobe Monk - Endless Healer Endless Tank
08/13/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 10 Replies
Hallo, biete hier auf diesem Weg meine Künste in der Feuerprobe an. Ich tanke oder heile euren Mönch bis Wave 30 für: Was bekommt ihr? - Titel Proven Healer, Proven Tank - 60 Erfolgspunkte inkl. ACM's Was benötige ich?
Endless Shaiya
11/12/2011 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
This shaiya has many great features. Their is only one way to find out what they are and thats to join the Endless Team! You can download Endless Shaiya herehttp://endlessshaiya.com We are proud to announce the full launch of the game. The client is now finished and has been released. We will provide a few different ways to get the files to make it easier for our players to get on. All info will be posted on the forums. We are a fun high-rate based server that will provide to the players...
Endless AoE
09/24/2008 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
All you have you have to do is cast a Area Of Effect spell like Blizzard. When you cast it you must wait until the bar shows up and then move very fast and your spell has a 50/50% chance of working. If it does, it will go on forever in the same spot without going out. This does not seem to be traceable but after someone relogs it will go away.