Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

heavensky 2 bypass

Discussion on heavensky 2 bypass within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/01/2016, 11:44   #31

elite*gold: 0
Not working
Old 03/02/2016, 00:38   #32

Bu Hack sadece 12sky2 demi çalışıyor yoksa Karahan da çalışan hack de var mı ?
Old 03/02/2016, 02:08   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
did the multiclient work?
Yea, but it shutdowns itself when i start the world
Old 03/02/2016, 19:35   #34

I cant download the bypass,there is some sort of error(connection to the server or something dunno lol).Would appreciate it if you reupload it or something..I want to learn how to bypass it my self,but cant find any guides online..
Old 03/03/2016, 21:05   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_WeeD View Post
Yea, but it shutdowns itself when i start the world
i expected it also, but if you go in world in client 1 then go in world in client 2 it should be fine -> dont try to log 2 accounts at same time ( dont be in char select in both clients)
Old 03/03/2016, 21:29   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabnoj View Post
i expected it also, but if you go in world in client 1 then go in world in client 2 it should be fine -> dont try to log 2 accounts at same time ( dont be in char select in both clients)
Yea i got that myself trying.
But did u expected that the client shutdown itself from no reason with no error pop-up message ?
Happening to me after 2-2 hours on every client
Old 03/03/2016, 21:41   #37

Makes me laugh when ***** like you complain about having a hack on a hacking site. It's a private server, whether you use hacks or not, it'll close. When an official server like hungames dies that didn't even have a deco glitch, imagine what will happen to a private server but you all are too dumb to understand.
Old 03/03/2016, 21:55   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
Makes me laugh when ***** like you complain about having a hack on a hacking site. It's a private server, whether you use hacks or not, it'll close. When an official server like hungames dies that didn't even have a deco glitch, imagine what will happen to a private server but you all are too dumb to understand.
Anrinch is a private server too, and has no hacks. they patched everything. This is when the devs are programmers and owners of most hacks .
Zenith ? was full of hacks and almost died, no1 started to make any hacks there.
MaynGames ; its official and still has hacks .

There is no point if it is a private server or not . Hacks will come if the server is not programmed well.

Those games (12sky and 12sky2) are old games, most of things are client-side and that's the reason why they had/have all those hacks.

I don't know the reason why hungames closed but history tough us that even big companies (AGE) can lose a game to hackers . Even they want to protect the game they have no power over it .

So all my hope for 12sky/12sky2 pserver that will work will be from Anrinch

I don't say they are gods in game hosting but they made the hacks , they know how to patch it . And i would support the servers more . I would buy more ItemMall coins from they that i would have bough from Age of Mayn .
Old 03/04/2016, 06:31   #39

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_WeeD View Post
This guy was and will be always a pain in the ***
Stupid Romanian guy, which has no life, must be a nerd whit no girlfriend ...
I`m so sorry about him
Lets go back in history, he fkéd up the decoglitch on aeria. he done it too on mayn.
He's releasing stuff on forum. I don't care if them are on google, he just put the good stuff in hands of stupid ppl and this is annoying
Quote:
Originally Posted by ¼S†a†icConfig¼ View Post
Wow what an ***. Ruin the only good 12sky2 server out right now, good job fucktard.
Look , i just dont give a **** about what u care? OK? Idk why does it matter where i am from?
I dont know why u care about me , if u dont care about u... just get a life kids.
Old 03/05/2016, 21:01   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8inyou View Post
Look , i just dont give a **** about what u care? OK? Idk why does it matter where i am from?
I dont know why u care about me , if u dont care about u... just get a life kids.
Lol don't pay attention to them. They are those insecured piece of ***** who don't have girlfriends themselves and when you read their posts you can see that they think that "having a girlfriend is everything" which really tells us about their age ^^

Why do you guys get so offensive lol? What does his personal life have to do with anything xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 22:21   #41

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wboss View Post
Lol don't pay attention to them. They are those insecured piece of ***** who don't have girlfriends themselves and when you read their posts you can see that they think that "having a girlfriend is everything" which really tells us about their age ^^

Why do you guys get so offensive lol? What does his personal life have to do with anything xD
as they said.. i'm the "kiddo" at 20 years old ... and im trying to do my best in hacks (as much as i can right now) and they say "ur a ****" and then download and useing my programs... where's the point?
Old 03/06/2016, 01:37   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8inyou View Post
as they said.. i'm the "kiddo" at 20 years old ... and im trying to do my best in hacks (as much as i can right now) and they say "ur a ****" and then download and useing my programs... where's the point?
lol they are complaining about you making hacks on a hacking website. What else do you need to laugh out hard D
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2016, 17:27   #43

Baypass working or not ?
Old 03/08/2016, 09:03   #44

It closes after I open cheat engine. ANY update?
Old 03/09/2016, 02:02   #45

How to use this