Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 00:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky2 (aeria) bot farming info needed

Discussion on 12sky2 (aeria) bot farming info needed within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
12sky2 (aeria) bot farming info needed

where to start from....?
im playing TS2 (aeria server) since march this year and discovered the game by chance and i like it , but....the things start to mess up when i was for the 1st time scammed for a good skill (HS) ...then second time 3 superior pills desappered from my store (from the 8 i haved) and the GM said that i was hacked ( imposible...never gived my ID/PASS to no1) and if i was hacked way this dude did not taked the 8 of them not 3 only ( not to say about the cash i haved on that char. on that moment)
and the 3rd time (2-3 days ago) i was scammed by a 100% owl in value of 5b (to have an idea......i merchandise stuff 5-8h/day and the 5b i losted was like the entirely time since im playing to make them) ......and as usually the GM's did nothing
I was about to quit....but always wanted to try a bot farmer...but i dont know how to do it and i was scared to dont get baned..
now im thinking to try 1 to recover my lost and dont know how, if is some1 there to make me a small info/step-by-step about makeing a bot farmer ( i know is posible becose in redemption ar liake 100+ bot farmers in each stage (from 5).....so please post a reply with eny info u know or share...TYVM
Old 12/17/2009, 03:56   #2

Theres a great AoE bot/loot hack, theres no actual bot released yet...but maybe soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 04:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by izuwa View Post
Theres a great AoE bot/loot hack, theres no actual bot released yet...but maybe soon
thx for ur help....can u post the link to that AOE bot/loot hack pls
Old 12/17/2009, 04:05   #4

Spare2AIO+FULL STR BUILD+ full INv of chi pills+ 10sec reg mob godmoode 100% boss = 70 levels in 2 days XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2009, 04:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tri407tiny View Post
Spare2AIO+FULL STR BUILD+ full INv of chi pills+ 10sec reg mob godmoode 100% boss = 70 levels in 2 days XD
yes im willing to learn from the basics.....dont wanna go in to a thing that i dont have no idea....i will read all about "Code and Hack like me" and "u should read this"....TYVM
Old 12/17/2009, 04:27   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by julius1981 View Post
yes im willing to learn from the basics.....dont wanna go in to a thing that i dont have no idea....i will read all about "Code and Hack like me" and "u should read this"....TYVM
Here's a link to my bot if you like.
Old 12/17/2009, 06:38   #7

Quote:
to bad he clossed his AIO because of noobs abusing it >.<
Old 12/17/2009, 06:44   #8

Received Thanks: 1,263
I used to care about TS2 also and restricted my AIO (I liked the name of my AIO until everyone called their programs AIO also. HHAHA I'll rename my AIO to something else when I release it again). Restricted it so that the non-abusers can enjoy using hacks w/o it being obvious.

Now I don't give a crud about it and released all my past work. Gosh, coding is so fun. I wish I knew how to find new and fun hacks. Hahhaa.
Old 12/17/2009, 06:48   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeraid View Post
I used to care about TS2 also and restricted my AIO (I liked the name of my AIO until everyone called their programs AIO also. HHAHA I'll rename my AIO to something else when I release it again). Restricted it so that the non-abusers can enjoy using hacks w/o it being obvious.

Now I don't give a crud about it and released all my past work. Gosh, coding is so fun. I wish I knew how to find new and fun hacks. Hahhaa.
I think you should have people talk to you through ur Xfire or something so it doesnt get abused and leaked...Nubs can just go to every hacking website they can find and, post it on the cash download site and get .60 a download... thanks either way bro, awesome
Old 12/17/2009, 07:31   #10

Yea, but now that we have spare in our TS2 community I don't think I can compete with his great work. He's a better coder with lots of experience in different languages. Wish I had that kind of knowledge. Hahahah.

Anyways. I had a private group on MSN that went well for a while, but then I left the scene for a while (4months?). No one ever leaked my AIO since. Awesomeness. lols.
Old 12/17/2009, 07:47   #11

Quote:
Yea, but now that we have spare in our TS2 community I don't think I can compete with his great work. He's a better coder with lots of experience in different languages. Wish I had that kind of knowledge. Hahahah.

Anyways. I had a private group on MSN that went well for a while, but then I left the scene for a while (4months?). No one ever leaked my AIO since. Awesomeness. lols.
I am not a person that likes pixel bots. But your pixel bots are just fabulous.
Old 12/17/2009, 07:55   #12

Haha. I feel the same way about them. Which is why I never used anything I made. LOL. I always wanted to do it with packets or make a clientless bot, but I have no knowledge whatsoever about programming.

(Freaking chinese bots. I want to know how to do that hahah.)
Old 12/17/2009, 08:05   #13

Quote:
Haha. I feel the same way about them. Which is why I never used anything I made. LOL. I always wanted to do it with packets or make a clientless bot, but I have no knowledge whatsoever about programming.

(Freaking chinese bots. I want to know how to do that hahah.)
If my hypothesis is true, there are two ways they can do it.

First way, the secret way, is to have a inside staff that has access to crucial information about the server and the client's source. And they can easily code a bot. (This actually exists in Conquer Online 2.0)

Second way, you can put a packet "proxy" in place that edits packets as it enters and leaves the client.
If *** mode can be done client-sided, which means the client contains the algorithm to decide if an attack is missed or not.
Therefore you can do this,
Code:
Server <==(Packets)==> Proxy <==(Packets)==>  Client
What the proxy does is, if the client decided the attack is successful and sends a damage packet to the server, you can edit that packet to becoming a missed packet, then the server acknowledges and you take no damage.

But in order to edit packets, you would need to crack the packet encryption key, which supposedly should change every patch.
Old 12/17/2009, 08:12   #14

Yea. I stopped after googling encryption keys. That's as far as I ever got with packets. Lol. I think Powerfear showed me something with packets and I played around with it. Got some things to work, but nothing useful. I guess all the useful stuff are encrypted.
Old 12/17/2009, 14:55   #15

Quote:
u jking O_O ? i made lvl 112 in 3 days O_O