Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 01:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

is there mayn muticlient ?

Discussion on is there mayn muticlient ? within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there mayn muticlient ?

i still try to find a way to double client for mayn.
it is stupid that we cant make 2 clients. I always have problem which i have to wait for hours for a friend to be online so i can do transfer. And many people in mayn got scammed because they ask to transfer. And they guy just took the items and log off.
if anyone have the solution to open muti client please share. I'll be thankful. I used to use the muticlient which i got it on this forum, but since the xtrap is on. It blocked me from running 2 muticlient.
I hope mayn understand that muticlient is not hack, that is only way to prevent scamming.