Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help

Discussion on Help within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help

Hey guys i was wondering im using 1 desktop and is there legit working no virus way to make it dual client? for hun game. I want to open 2 hungame or 1hun and 1 mayn at the same time playing so could anyone help me out is there any way to open dual client?
Old 09/08/2015, 05:23   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
To my knowldge the anti hack's prevent this. They only allow 1 window to be open at a time for 1 anti hack game.

Even trying to have games with similar anti hacks but completely different games open on the game pc causes problems.

You can try in a VM that is modified so the anti hack can't tell it is a VM. I saw a guide on youtube.
Or you could get a 2nd PC.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2015, 07:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
To my knowldge the anti hack's prevent this. They only allow 1 window to be open at a time for 1 anti hack game.

Even trying to have games with similar anti hacks but completely different games open on the game pc causes problems.

You can try in a VM that is modified so the anti hack can't tell it is a VM. I saw a guide on youtube.
Or you could get a 2nd PC.....
do mind to help me out a bit i using vmware but i stuck on the iso thingy where do i get iso files? for the install?
Old 09/08/2015, 08:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by itakahashi View Post
do mind to help me out a bit i using vmware but i stuck on the iso thingy where do i get iso files? for the install?
Google have tons of iso files, i prefer you install window XP .iso

Just wanna say that, once you get window installed on vmware, you need to edit your vmware Registry value to bypass the xTrap detection. Because, Every time you start the game, xTrap will check your hardware name to see if you are running the game in a virtual machine.

so, here is what you needed to do:

open up regedit:

go to

Local Machine > Hardware > Description > System

find SystemBiosVersion and videoBiosVersion and delete everything you see in the textbox.

then

right-click on your vmware computer and go to hardware, delete "VMware SVGA"

lastly,

go to your vmware folder and open your vmware PC's .vmx file in a notepad and add in those lines:

Code:
monitor_control.restrict_backdoor = "true"
monitor_control.vt32 = "true"
monitor_control.enable_svm = "true"
isolation.tools.getPtrLocation.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.setPtrLocation.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.setVersion.disable = "TRUE"
isolation.tools.getVersion.disable = "TRUE"
monitor_control.disable_directexec = "TRUE"
SMBIOS.reflectHost =  "TRUE"
happy multi-client (or multi-boxing, i use to do this to multi-box in some xTrap protected games that i play, finish all the daily quests on alts like a boss. )
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2015, 17:18   #5

Here is the video Megabyte was referring to:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2015, 10:09   #6

I made exactly like in that video with windows 7 and bang all works fine im dual client on my pc Ty to all
Old 09/11/2015, 15:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalu87 View Post
I made exactly like in that video with windows 7 and bang all works fine im dual client on my pc Ty to all
where can i download the iso 7 window file a working one can you give me the link pls
Old 09/11/2015, 15:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by itakahashi View Post
where can i download the iso 7 window file a working one can you give me the link pls
U can just google mostly u get from torrents i got 1 iso from filelist.ro
Old 09/11/2015, 15:32   #9

Quote:
U can just google mostly u get from torrents i got 1 iso from filelist.ro
filelist.ro? it send me to the login screen tho where i get the usersname and pass for that?

can anyone help me please i keep getting error can anyone do it for me by using team viewer? add me on facebook please
Old 09/11/2015, 18:00   #10

u find tons of pirated windows iso on google i can"t post links with pirated images mby they have virus in them so will be my fault, look here for example

and if u watch the video X-Trap VMware Windows7 second by second ul do ok.
Scan that image 1st or look for another torrent site with iso files.
Old 09/12/2015, 10:36   #11

Received Thanks: 1,003
You can download a IE Virtual machine released by Microsoft to test things in Internet Explorer for free.

Old 09/12/2015, 21:51   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by 神-SouL View Post

Just wanna say that, once you get window installed on vmware, you need to edit your vmware Registry value to bypass the xTrap detection. Because, Every time you start the game, xTrap will check your hardware name to see if you are running the game in a virtual machine.

open up regedit:

go to

find SystemBiosVersion and videoBiosVersion and delete everything you see in the textbox.

then

lastly,

go to your vmware folder and open your vmware PC's .vmx file in a notepad and add in those lines:

Code:
happy multi-client (or multi-boxing, i use to do this to multi-box in some xTrap protected games that i play, finish all the daily quests on alts like a boss. )
the weird thing is i cant find any of those files i look for it but it doesnt show up x.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 神-SouL View Post

open up regedit:

go to

then

lastly,

Code:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Byte View Post
You can download a IE Virtual machine released by Microsoft to test things in Internet Explorer for free.

got that runing but i cant run the lauch because it is virtual machine i try to do what other said to change some stuff but weird thing is i cant find the files.
Old 09/12/2015, 22:13   #13

First look close to that video and every step make on ur project after u are done win7 instaled on ur vmware again look and pause edit every registry what that guy do in video find next find next till finish and after u done with registry edit in vmware u must close windows and go in ur normal windows documents vmware windows7 and only if win is shutdown ul be able to edit that file with notepad at the end of code add exactly the lines what that guy in video made and now it should work 100%
Im talking abaout vmware i made all exact like that video and i dual client.
Old 09/13/2015, 06:30   #14

Quote:
First look close to that video and every step make on ur project after u are done win7 instaled on ur vmware again look and pause edit every registry what that guy do in video find next find next till finish and after u done with registry edit in vmware u must close windows and go in ur normal windows documents vmware windows7 and only if win is shutdown ul be able to edit that file with notepad at the end of code add exactly the lines what that guy in video made and now it should work 100%
Im talking abaout vmware i made all exact like that video and i dual client.
well i didnt actually make the vmware window 7 i just use the one from microsoft the one he share but i couldnt find any files. x.x I still couldnt find a legit working window 7 iso file to make vmware.
do you mind to help me out? can add me on fb?
Old 09/13/2015, 11:54   #15

Legit win7 i dont have i use on my pc one version of windows craked so if u look for one full legit u find only at store with E to buy...